Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Real OU-Effect to Share with everyone!!!

Started by Magnethos, February 02, 2009, 08:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VortexTurtle

Loner - That is some fantastic info you laid down in such simple wording.  I had to copy it to notepad and save it! :)   I'm reading thru this thread in such a way that I can absorb as much of the info as possible, because it is obvious to me that this is really going to lead somewhere, it's not just foolish, out-there theories and crazy babbling. Not at all....   

Magluvin -   Sounds like something worth trying to me!  I know I'm new to all of this, but I have the same gift that Tesla had, the gift of 'mentally engineering & testing ideas'...  I want to throw this out there.... about the use of two different wire sizes on the same coil.... if you are to picture the electricity moving thru the coil, which wire is it going to make it all the way thru first??  The one with least resistance = the larger wire.  By using two different sizes, you are causing the electrons to move thru one wire faster than the other.... I'm not sure what effect this has on capacitance, but I'm guessing it is something of significance either in capacitance, or in function to the specific device.  From what I am gathering, having the electrons complete a 'circuit' (lacking a better term) thru one wire first, you might be able to 'trick' your device into thinking that the source is still connected, while there is still a build-up of electrons in the thinner wire for you to harness to charge your caps.  Maybe I'm completely off-base here, but I just thought I'd throw that out there..... 

I still have a whole lot to learn... but once I learn how most of these things function and what effects different things have, I'll be able to picture things in my head and formulate ideas, and make it so I don't waste a bunch of time trying things that aren't going to work anyway.   That same gift is probably the reason why Tesla was able to progress so quickly and get so far in his work. I'm ecstatic that he passed it on to me! :P  hahaha

Lutherg

Hello Everyone,

Is there anyone on this thread who has the collection of videos put on youtube by NRGfromthevacuum? I think the guy's name is Mike... Most of the links I've come upon in this thread are either now maked as private or as unavailable... There was someone named phazonxl that had a few - maybe 4 of Mike's videos up but when I went back to download them they were gone...

At any rate, if someone has all of his videos, I'd like very much to talk to you about getting a copy. Please send me a private message so we can work out the details...

Best regards to all,

Luther

Bob Smith

Quote from: Lutherg on April 15, 2014, 04:05:07 AM
Hello Everyone,

Is there anyone on this thread who has the collection of videos put on youtube by NRGfromthevacuum? I think the guy's name is Mike... Most of the links I've come upon in this thread are either now maked as private or as unavailable... There was someone named phazonxl that had a few - maybe 4 of Mike's videos up but when I went back to download them they were gone...

At any rate, if someone has all of his videos, I'd like very much to talk to you about getting a copy. Please send me a private message so we can work out the details...

Best regards to all,

Luther
If it's the same guy I'm thinking of, he had some pretty neat experiments with pulsed DC using a 555 timer switch (astable setup). He was adjusting the resistance to hit the right frequency to bring either a MOT, or sometimes an ignition coil into resonance, and getting that bright white light from cold electricity, or green sparks from the brushes of motors.
Great videos. He was one of the first to open up this area with videos.  I think people could still learn some things from what he was demonstrating.  As I recall, resonance was key in getting some great effects. I suspect that at the right frequency, he was able to use his circuit to excite the electrostatic environment so that radiant energy would pour in from the ambient.
Bob

Lutherg

Thanks for the response Bob! As it turned out, I found an old backup I'd made and I have all of his videos there. He was using this meter that I was curious about - mainly because it has a fully lit LCD screen and displays both in a pseudo "analog" display and then a digital readout just beneath that. I know I've seen that meter somewhere but for the life of me I cannot find anything about it now. If you or anyone else can tell me what this meter is I'd really appreciate it!

Also, about his videos, I think they are VERY worthy of study now. After seeing Paul Babcock's demonsration video, these videos from NRG are all the more relevant... I wish I could contact the guy but who knows where he's gone off to... :(

All the best,

Luther

gyulasun

Hi Luther,

Probably you are looking for such multimeters here:

http://www.muchbuy.com/digital-analog-multimeter-kt7030-yellow.html

http://www.dx.com/p/kt7030-digital-dual-display-analogue-multimeter-tester-300027#.U2ayoaKN310

The type is KT7030 or AX7030 (and there is KT7032 too here: http://www.sz-wholesaler.com/p/142/144-2/analog-digital-multimeter-kt7032-12967.html

EDIT: another 7032: http://ketaiks.en.ec21.com/print_offer_detail.jsp?offer_id=OF0007756527

Possibly you may find such at ebay too. 

Regading those NRG videos you found, have you figured out the exact schematic for them?

Gyula