Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Real OU-Effect to Share with everyone!!!

Started by Magnethos, February 02, 2009, 08:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

Quote from: Loner on December 20, 2013, 01:13:36 AM
Even though no one has posted here for a while, I was led here from another post and felt I just had to comment because there seems to ALWAYS be a LOT of confusion about Tesla's comments about BiFi coils.

First, Tesla is referring to Flat coils for the most part.  A standard coil wound BiFi has the almost the same type of effect, but would be a lot more complex to understand.  The stray cap values introduced in a standard wind will be hard to determine, but the crossing of the cap values does destroy part of the effect.  I won't get into those details for this, but be assured I have done my research here.

So, using a flat coil, wound normally, the internal cap value is from 1 turn to the next, as stated by Tesla in his patents.  (100 turns, 100V, 1 Volt per turn!) Simple to see, right?  Now wind BiFi, and connect in series and the picture is that the cap value has 1/2 the entire voltage across the coil ON EVERY TURN.  (100 turns, 100V, 50V per turn!)  This is on both sides of every turn, as well.  I forget the number, but Tesla stated that it was somewhere in the order of 200000 times the energy storage.

If this doesn't explain the reasons for the increased power, then there is nothing I can do.  It should also explain why a standard coil (solenoid type) has a different effect, as the windings on top of the layer below DO NOT have the entire 1/2 the cap value, so the internal interactions drastically decrease the external effects.  (Try to imagine the larger cap values forcing small areas to reverse the flow and this should be obvious...)  That little bit of info is from testing, not reading.  I guess This will be ignored anyway, so I hope this info helps someone...   Also please remember that open-ended coils are not linear with respect to current.  (I.E.  Different currents will flow at different points in the coil, contrary to what is taught in basic electronics.  More advanced learning describes this, but not in such a simplified form.)

jbignes5

You are on the right track Google and company!

Here is a thought. What happens when you disruptively discharge a cap into such a coil?

Mr. Teslonian

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on November 02, 2009, 05:42:48 PM
Hi everyone good day  ;D

@paul
         i would like to thank you for reminding my previous post. please give me more time think please.
maybe your right, i'm suffering from greed problems maybe due to the crisis i'm facing, but i would like you to know that i have also families to protect and really using this free energy to earn money. so for me clues are enough to help others, because clues here in this forum are also the reason why i come up in this stage ok. hope you understand.

@ luc
        i understand you brother. and i'm sorry if i hurt you.   

@ others
             i don't care what you want to think, its up to you don't bother yourself for me.
             if you are following some of my post i believe you can get it and i'm always telling the truth.

OK! OK! OK!
           YOU CAN GET FREE ENERGY FROM HIGH VOLTAGE SOURCE AND FROM THAT HIGH VOLTAGE LINE YOU CAN CONNECT UNLIMITED TRANSFORMERS ONE ARM IS CONNECTED TO THE HIGH VOLTAGE LINE AND ONE IS ON EARTH THEN ADD THEM BY SERIES OR PARALLEL ITS UP TO YOU AND FROM THERE YOU CAN GET EXCESS OK!!!

PS: YOU CAN MAKE HIGH VOLTAGE EASILY ISN'T IT.

ALSO: OZONE PATENT OF NIKOLA TESLA REALLY GIVES US FREE ENERGY OK CHEW IT!!!     

WAIT: USING BATTERIES YOU CAN ALSO MAKE VERY HIGH VOLTAGE OK!

BYE!  ;D

Mr. Tito's hint unlocked :

Do we remember Chernetsky and Alex Frolov, do we remember half Graetz rectification circuit ? Mr tito is clearly indicating that only.

--- Mr. Teslonian

And thanks Mr Smith for welcoming me here.  :)

DilJalaay

VortexTurtle

wow, there is quite a load of info on this post to absorb.  I'm just getting started here, in electronics in general, also!  I've got to go back and start reading this thread thoroughly from page one, but I'd like to throw this out there in case it hasn't been brought up yet.  About the original style circuit that was posted on page one and discussed several pages thereafter,  has anyone tried true Tesla bifilar and/or trifilar coils to amplify the voltage even further?  I was watching something earlier today that showed the true Tesla bifilar coil making a 4x stronger magnetic field/voltage spike over a regularly wound coil....   just a thought.     I'm definitely going to go thru this thread and consider doing some relative experiments once I sort through all the info!