Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Lindemann, The Mechanical Engine: A Re-Evolution of Bessler's Wheel

Started by hartiberlin, February 03, 2009, 11:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

wattsup

I looked at your sight and I saw some very good work there. As per what Ralph is teasing me on a wheel I called, googly eyed. I keep it around for fun any other use is it shows what not to do. LOL
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

BAHammer

Quote from: rlortie on February 06, 2009, 11:39:17 AM
BAHammer,

As per your explanation I ask that you look at the design and consider the weight position, without focusing on the cam and ratchets.  You will find the same prime example of a non-runner as depicted in Bessler's drawings MT #1 through 5, 9, 10, and 11. It's commonly called 'Changing height for width.

If you believe you can patent this as a runner, I look forward to obtaining your patent drawings.

Ralph

Ralph,
You should get an idea from the modifications I made. When the weight passes top center, the current latch design would not hold the weight in place.
By having the latch also be a lever, a line can go from there to another latch/lever combination. It would be one that holds the weight in an over balanced position. Like Mt 20, it would have an over balanced, balanced and under balanced position.
When the weights force on the inner latch is greater than another weights force on it's latch, it would be able to lift the other weigfht a little allowing it to move free from it's latch and swing. This type of arrangement would link 2 weights together so there release points after passing top center can be controlled.
One trick to the design is that the weights can hang from their pivot points after passing near bottom center. The weights would also be able to swing between the supports (arms) that would be on both sides. This would allow the weights to swing onto the inner latch after they pass top center.
This type of set up would need a 6 or 8 weight configuration. This would allow the 2 bottom weights and the top 2 weights to basically cancel each other out. This would leave the weights around the level of the axle that would have a balanced and over balanced position.
And I doubt anyone would consider something like this to be a Bessler Wheel.

edited to change pics and at position 3, that weight would be a little more outward, possibly.
So, I guess 2 & 3 being over balanced could compensate for position 1 being under balanced, or something like that.

AB Hammer

Quote from: BAHammer on February 07, 2009, 10:26:23 AM
  Ralph,
You should get an idea from the modifications I made. When the weight passes top center, the current latch design would not hold the weight in place.
By having the latch also be a lever, a line can go from there to another latch/lever combination. It would be one that holds the weight in an over balanced position. Like Mt 20, it would have an over balanced, balanced and under balanced position.
When the weights force on the inner latch is greater than another weights force on it's latch, it would be able to lift the other weigfht a little allowing it to move free from it's latch and swing. This type of arrangement would link 2 weights together so there release points after passing top center can be controlled.
One trick to the design is that the weights can hang from their pivot points after passing near bottom center. The weights would also be able to swing between the supports (arms) that would be on both sides. This would allow the weights to swing onto the inner latch after they pass top center.
This type of set up would need a 6 or 8 weight configuration. This would allow the 2 bottom weights and the top 2 weights to basically cancel each other out. This would leave the weights around the level of the axle that would have a balanced and over balanced position.
And I doubt anyone would consider something like this to be a Bessler Wheel.

edited to change pics and at position 3, that weight would be a little more outward, possibly.
So, I guess 2 & 3 being over balanced could compensate for position 1 being under balanced, or something like that.

LMAO  ROLMAO  You really need to build that Jim/BAHammer  LMAO ::) ::) ::)
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

hansvonlieven

When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

BAHammer

Quote from: AB Hammer on February 07, 2009, 12:38:28 PM
LMAO  ROLMAO  You really need to build that Jim/BAHammer  LMAO ::) ::) ::)

@ Alan and Hans,
It would take a while, but I might.
Of course, I thought you would point out the obvious Alan. Everybody knows Bessler said that weights work in pairs. That doesn't happen in this design. I'd say with 8 independent weights, it's moving a lot of dead weight.
This means that every other weight can be removed. This would leave the design with 4 swinging weights.
Then the question becomes, how to move the swinging weights for maximum efficiency ? The simple answer is to use a long lever . Something that would be like a torque wrench.
Of course, the ratio aspect would need to be changed. For this, we'd have to go to "how a grandfather clock works". Basically, have the torque wrench turn one wheel and have a wheel next to that one turning the swinging weight.
Then the swinging weight can be held by a latch when it's over balanced position is attained. What we end up with is "Alex, I'll take what Mt drawing for $1,000.00". And the answer is "what is Mt 20".
I don't think this is really fair Alan. I mean really, I take time to consider what Bessler said and what principles he used. Of course, i also know mechanics and how grandfather clocks work :-)
By the way, with this configuration, if the wheel were to be pushed in the opposite direction, it would work the same way. The difference would be it would rely on an under balance instead of over balance.
Just as his clue states next to the drawing. In reality, it's being hitched on one side depends on which way it is rotating. Why ? Because how the lever is connected to the wheel it acts on doesn't change !!!
But will I build it ? No, this won't happen. I have my own personal responsibilities to take care of.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;