Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Lindemann, The Mechanical Engine: A Re-Evolution of Bessler's Wheel

Started by hartiberlin, February 03, 2009, 11:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mindsweeper

What an unexpected post,  :-\

rlortie, you should be proud, I feel backing off now will only cause to confuse and cast doubt...

hey ho...

rlortie

Quote from: mindsweeper on February 03, 2009, 03:40:53 PM
Did Bessler not advertise his wheel as a "pendulum wheel" when he invited the 1st group of people to his house for demonstration, I think he did.

@rlortie, if this is your design then hats off to you, it's a marvelous design and I hope people will build and hopefully prove the design.

@mindsweeper,

No! this is not my design and I wish to state that with great adamant!  I believe in giving credit where and when due, something some appear to ignore or intentionally avoid.

Yes I have been involved with the design and have had  it in my possession since shortly after the dates given on the paper.  I will divulge more if and when this thread becomes more analytical involved.

As for Bessler, his opening words to get your attention and interest was: "My machine will barely run with one cross bar, but when I add more".... Not an exact quote but close, thanks to John Collins.

Ralph     

Thaelin

Rlortie:
     My wheel will barely run with one weight set too. Add the second and your off and running.
My wheel is electric assisted tho, so a different animal it is.

thaelin

mindsweeper

Personally the C/M is without doubt offset, the question is will the pendulum have enough energy from the spring to return to the capture ratchet.

I cannot say and am attempting to replicate in WM2D but it's a hard design to replicate.

wattsup

At point #3, that ball WILL NOT reach the ratchet because it has to swing back against the wheel that is turning clockwise (hope it's turing clockwise). Since that is the main point where any potential gain can occur, this design, in my opinion, is a medium maybe.

The other and greatest point is the ball (weight transfer) to wheel weight (momentum) ratio. The balls should be a good 2-3 times bigger then drawn to help create any meaningful momentum. I learned that one the hard way. This means if the ball at #3 position is the only chance to create an off balance, then that off balance has to be greater then all the friction of the wheel including the friction involved incluing at #2 to release the ball.

But I like the design.