Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Lindemann, The Mechanical Engine: A Re-Evolution of Bessler's Wheel

Started by hartiberlin, February 03, 2009, 11:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Just in:

Dear friends,

we are glad to inform and present you a paper written by the American scientist, Peter Lindemann, D.Sc. considering the famous invention of Bessler's Wheel and possible solutions for its re-evolution with the inspiration found in the ideas like Veljko Milkovic's two-stage mechanical oscillator is.

Peter Lindemann, D.Sc. - The Mechanical Engine: A Re-Evolution of Bessler's Wheel

You can read the paper on the next link (1.25 MB - PDF):
http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/Images/Dr_Peter_Lindemann_Mechanical_Engine.pdf

In the same time we are inviting you to visit great new web-site of Peter Lindemann, D.Sc. www.free-energy.ws with many new texts and articles on new technologies and free eneregy issues.
Kind regards.

PR & Web team

academician Veljko Milkovic and associates

Two-Stage Mechanical Oscillations Research Lab
Bulevar cara Lazara 56
21000 Novi Sad
Serbia
e-mail: milkovic@neobee.net
web: www.veljkomilkovic.com
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

mindsweeper

Nice find Stefan,

I wonder if he's built it ?

Shame it's hard to design in WM2D but I'm sure someone will have a go at a modified design..

EDIT: added image from PDF

rlortie

QuoteAs of this writing, the Mechanical Engine has not been built and tested. The purpose of publishing the design “unproven” is to encourage its broad circulation among researchers, worldwide, without the burden of making claims and presenting proofs. It’s a theory. At some point, the operational status of this design will become known. If you choose to withhold judgment until then, that is fine. But if you see the possibilities, you are invited to get involved by building one, or spreading the word.
There are those who will reject this thesis outright, without even considering the design and the mechanical forces involved. They will site various Laws of Thermodynamics and be content in their world view. This is not science, but it is typical of human nature.

Is this to imply that I can now talk freely of this device and receive recognition for my efforts for which I am not recognized for in this article?

Cc to Peter Lindemann via private mail
Ralph Lortie   

mindsweeper

Did Bessler not advertise his wheel as a "pendulum wheel" when he invited the 1st group of people to his house for demonstration, I think he did.

@rlortie, if this is your design then hats off to you, it's a marvelous design and I hope people will build and hopefully prove the design.

Great work.

rlortie

Due to personal emotions derived from reading the above paper, I currently withhold my input regarding this thread.

I do ask that members such as AB Hammer and other builders, scrutinize it carefully and post your findings. I will respond in due time with reservation.

Ralph