Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

bye bye guns. THANK YOU OBAMA!

Started by b0rg13, February 03, 2009, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wizkycho

If we ban all the guns then we could be able to emidiately ask(demand) our goverments to significantly lower theirs (police and military - both)!!!
and to think of more constructive ways....

Wiz

b0rg13

Quote from: Bennyboy on February 04, 2009, 03:17:04 AM
@b0rg13

Mate, I see you love a good conspiracy from all the threads you start.  I have to wonder how you sleep at night with all this negativity you surround yourself with (correctly or not)?

i sleep just fine, dont worry about me,thanks for your concern.

....maybe when you actually wake up.....
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Pirate88179

"Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it" (Santiago)

Listen folks, this HAS happened before.  Remember?

Bill

@ Hans:

I can't believe you good folks down there allowed this to happen.  Hell, you can kill someone with a pencil.  Are they going to outlaw those as well?  Actually, the same folks that led that movement in your country, are now over here attempting the same thing.  They will NOT be successful as far as I am concerned.  Thankfully, I am not alone.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

wizkycho

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 04, 2009, 05:10:38 AM
"Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it" (Santiago)

Listen folks, this HAS happened before.  Remember?

Bill

@ Hans:

I can't believe you good folks down there allowed this to happen.  Hell, you can kill someone with a pencil.  Are they going to outlaw those as well?  Actually, the same folks that led that movement in your country, are now over here attempting the same thing.  They will NOT be successful as far as I am concerned.  Thankfully, I am not alone.

Bill

Pencil has many primary functions writting,drawing,inventing... Guns has only one. Killing with pencil is harder in many ways than killing with gun, harder to
remove stains and is easier to catch the one who's done the killing. pencil wan't kill if mallfunction and won't kill cause of itchy or nervous finger. You can not kill many people with pencil, with (semi)automatic gun (more and more are automatic) you can make an massacre.

So Pirate You are Wrong in Many Many Many ways...

Wiz

allcanadian

@Pirate88179
On this subject I agree with you 100%, all it takes is to elect one bad apple delusioned by absolute power who takes what he wants from an unarmed population who cannot defend themselves. As well many people see Canada as peacekeepers who do not start wars for no apparent reason and will try to negotiate peace first. This is true but we have also proven that we will only take so much and then we will kick your ass into next year by force with whatever means are available. Freedom is not an inherent right, it is earned by people having the integrity to stand up for it, to protect it. We the population should have the means to protect ourselves from any government or agency both foreign or domestic, if we won't who will?. Sitting around pretending everything will work itself out is often a lesson in stupidity learned by those who are always sorry after the fact.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.