Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

bye bye guns. THANK YOU OBAMA!

Started by b0rg13, February 03, 2009, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: Bennyboy on February 04, 2009, 01:23:35 AM
You yanks should really try living without the 'security' of a deadly weapon, we aren't in the 1800's building log cabins and shooting buffalo and Indians anymore.  The need to bear arms is a step back for the human race, we should be aiming to snap out of the caveman thinking of my club is bigger than yours.

Go you good thing Obama.

Spoken like a future victim of a violent crime.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

They did this in Australia a few years back. They banned all automatic and semi automatic rifles, made pistols virtually illegal and so forth. They even banned knives, any blade longer than 6 cm (less than 2 1/2 inches), you get caught with it carrying it on your person in public and you are in deep shit.

Now, the only well armed people apart from the authorities are the criminals.

Well done Australia, well done Obama.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

duff

Two years ago I had my front door kicked in and I was robbed while at work. I lost several thousand dollars worth but it could have been much worse if they had not been interrupted by the mailman.

There have been robbers who have broken in early in the morning in my area and the occupants held at gun point while robbed.

Now I work from home and that will never happen again - I WILL protect my property with a gun.

b0rg13

obama is only just getting started, once the guns are gone the REAL party will start.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Bennyboy

@b0rg13

Mate, I see you love a good conspiracy from all the threads you start.  I have to wonder how you sleep at night with all this negativity you surround yourself with (correctly or not)?