Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

STEORN is NOT DEAD!!! Go check their website NOW !!! WWW.STEORN.COM

Started by Tracker, February 03, 2009, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulbz

Quote from: ChileanOne on February 09, 2009, 09:36:19 AM
I apology for the misunderstanding, I did not mean to slag you, I was aware you were quoting someone else, and whoever is, is spreading a complete lie (BS in my book), and to him I was targeting my disgust.

Sorry Bulbz.

OK thankyou for clearing that up, and I appologise for blowing at you like that  ;)
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

esaruoho

So, i wonder if anyone has had the time to make transcripts of the few video'd talks that have been around?

PaulLowrance

Quote from: spinner on February 09, 2009, 06:29:28 AMYes, no need for trashing them.  Also, no need for you to trash certain members expressing their opinions, too....
Hans is not a liar! He just expressed his opinion

He is a liar because he has repeatedly said Steorn made "promises" when after several posts he still refuses to show one single quote from Steorn backing up his statement. That's pretty shady to lie about a company like that, especially when it has to do with global "free energy."  I have zero respect for people like that.

Quote from: spinner on February 09, 2009, 06:29:28 AMAnd he was right about tons of not fulfilled promises made by them.... And I am not going to search the public-written-confirmed facts about the issue, so I guess I am the liar, too...
I have zero respect for people who make such statements without any proof. So yes, until you can post a direct quote from Steorn that includes the word "Promise" and show your reference, you too are a liar. Simple as that. No respect!

You two should be ashamed of yourselves.

PL

ChileanOne

OK Bulbz, I wish all of us could be this civil after a blow out.

My Best Regards!

esaruoho

anyone can waltz into any of these forums and misrepresent, slag off and twist the truth. once that gets repeated as a larger more viable truth than what is available to us as actual knowledge of the actual company and its work,  then its time to eternally lash back at them liars - until another twist pops up.

this way one thing for sure is not talked about, the claim, the information and what has been pieced together.
but sure itll give pages and pages of shit to fling at steorn, at eachother and at wild baseless claims and haters