Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

STEORN is NOT DEAD!!! Go check their website NOW !!! WWW.STEORN.COM

Started by Tracker, February 03, 2009, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gossip
One will not allow others to help them until they can admit the errors of their ways. An alcoholic must first admit the problem. An obese person must first admit the problem. Conversation consisting of lies can only go so far.

PL

esaruoho

maybe one day there'll be a page that people can go to that will explain how the 20k rumour came about and why its not true and people can check it through and be done with it

hansvonlieven

Quote from: PaulLowrance on February 09, 2009, 09:56:48 AM
He is a liar because he has repeatedly said Steorn made "promises" when after several posts he still refuses to show one single quote from Steorn backing up his statement. That's pretty shady to lie about a company like that, especially when it has to do with global "free energy."  I have zero respect for people like that.

I have zero respect for people who make such statements without any proof. So yes, until you can post a direct quote from Steorn that includes the word "Promise" and show your reference, you too are a liar. Simple as that. No respect!

You two should be ashamed of yourselves.

PL

No one is a liar here . Only because Steorn have just about deleted everything they have ever said from their website does not mean these things have not been said in the past.

They still say they have a running motor and that is a lie. Let them prove it. They can't.

Steorn has all the hallmarks of a scam.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Bulbz

Quote from: PaulLowrance on February 09, 2009, 10:41:44 AM
An obese person must first admit the problem. Conversation consisting of lies can only go so far.

LOL... I have admitted I'm obese on more than one occasion, but I'm still a fat fucker !   ;D

But please stop calling Mr Vonlieven a liar, he cannot help what he has read, and I have also read some of the stuff he's seen in the past. But as Hans already said, a lot of the stuff seems to have been deleted from the web. But I cannot varify wether I saw it on the Steorn website or elsewhere on the web.

Please trust me, Mr Vonlieven isn't a bad person. He's good, I can sense it  ;)
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

turbo

Quote from: hansvonlieven on February 09, 2009, 12:36:40 PM

They still say they have a running motor and that is a lie. Let them prove it. They can't.

Steorn has all the hallmarks of a scam.

Hans von Lieven

I knew it right from the beginning.
M.