Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

STEORN is NOT DEAD!!! Go check their website NOW !!! WWW.STEORN.COM

Started by Tracker, February 03, 2009, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smithandwes

have no idea whether the Steorn technology works but these constant delays suggest to me that they have some "outside" influence. are diverting our attention for a while or have nothing to show...makes us loose faith in "free" energy!

Its only an idea!

hartiberlin

Did anyone ever know someone from their old list of 300 engineers,
who had to sign up NDAs for the demo of last year or was this also
just some vapourware statement ?

Who were these 300 engineers of last year ?

Probably a few of them must be members on this forum too I guess ?
So please step up forward and let us know the story behind it.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

PaulLowrance

Quote from: hansvonlieven on February 08, 2009, 03:32:21 AM
Paul, I have a very strong feeling you are part of their marketing team.

They have promised demonstrations and the appointment of a jury to evaluate their technology, none happened, and that's just for starters. So don't go calling me a liar.

Hans von Lieven

As expected, you could not provide any quotes of Steorn promising something, which makes you a liar.

As for the other people, I don't hide behind an anonymous name. I have almost zero respect for people hiding behind an anonymous name attacking other people and companies based on no evidence, and out right lies. Why is it most people on this forum either attack or ignore claims that have the highest probability of succeeding? Why do these people gang up and attack people who so as even try to get these fake "free energy' claims to either post every detail about the machine such as part numbers,or take it to a notable known scientists or just market it? It's sad that the theme in this community is "Just build it!" when all they want you to build is a fake.

PL

PaulLowrance

I don't think people can continue to prevent the inevitable, global "free energy."

PL

Bulbz

Quote from: PaulLowrance on February 08, 2009, 01:41:59 PM
As expected, you could not provide any quotes of Steorn promising something, which makes you a liar.

As for the other people, I don't hide behind an anonymous name. I have almost zero respect for people hiding behind an anonymous name attacking other people and companies based on no evidence, and out right lies. Why is it most people on this forum either attack or ignore claims that have the highest probability of succeeding? Why do these people gang up and attack people who so as even try to get these fake "free energy' claims to either post every detail about the machine such as part numbers,or take it to a notable known scientists or just market it? It's sad that the theme in this community is "Just build it!" when all they want you to build is a fake.

PL

Hans is not lying, there were plans to show the device at some sort of show, and Steorn did pull out at the last minute , but it's too long ago to remember the exact facts. I'm pretty sure it was posted on this forum somewhere.
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.