Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

STEORN is NOT DEAD!!! Go check their website NOW !!! WWW.STEORN.COM

Started by Tracker, February 03, 2009, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Steorn have said and promised a lot of things in the past that have ALL turned to shit. Until they come up with something that has any credibility at all I put all of their stuff in the SCAM basket.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

PaulLowrance

Quote from: hansvonlieven on February 08, 2009, 01:29:33 AM
Steorn have said and promised a lot of things in the past that have ALL turned to shit. Until they come up with something that has any credibility at all I put all of their stuff in the SCAM basket.

Hans von Lieven
Please show a quote from Steorn that states they "promised" whatever you're referring to.

I don't you think can because I have never read any such promises. If your reply does not include a quote from Steorn, then you are a liar. Liars should be band from a forum! Steorn has said they are going to do various things, but so has just about every company. Failure does not mean a company is a liar. If that was the case, then every company is a liar. Welcome to the real world!

What will be the next phase when legit "free energy" machines are marketed? Various people at this forum have started saying that such machines would be dangerous and collapse global economy. Is that the next tactic, scare tactics? Those are scare tactics, based on false information.

PL

hansvonlieven

Paul, I have a very strong feeling you are part of their marketing team.

They have promised demonstrations and the appointment of a jury to evaluate their technology, none happened, and that's just for starters. So don't go calling me a liar.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Bulbz

Quote from: hansvonlieven on February 08, 2009, 03:32:21 AM
Paul, I have a very strong feeling you are part of their marketing team.

They have promised demonstrations and the appointment of a jury to evaluate their technology, none happened, and that's just for starters. So don't go calling me a liar.

Hans von Lieven

I sort of remember that being mentioned on this here a while ago.

If they have a working device then fair dinkums, but they should give us more solid in-depth proof.
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

esaruoho

paul+hans im sure both of you are working for the OTHER side as much as the other one.
this means hans is as much a man in black pseudoskepticist troll as much as paul is the steorn marketing overunity.com department.

what im going to do is proceed with the knowledge that neither of you are, what the other one says you are.

i havent yet gotten a response from steorn re: the usb hall probe, i hope they will respond tho, but maybe they are too busy getting the 300 engineers together to respond to requests from musicians.