Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

STEORN is NOT DEAD!!! Go check their website NOW !!! WWW.STEORN.COM

Started by Tracker, February 03, 2009, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

Quote from: PaulLowrance on February 09, 2009, 07:41:10 PM
I place truth over what others may think of me. I firmly believe one of humanities biggest problems is avoiding true communication. True communication is *NOT* dancing around peoples sensitive emotions.

PL

I think this is one of the biggest example of reversing the burden of proof that I have witnessed.

What exactly is this truth that you are martyring yourself for?  The only absolute truth regarding Steorn is that we do not know for 100% sure, without a doubt, what they are up to.  You don't, and we don't.  However, on one side we have the laws of magnetism as mankind has developed them and scientists have rigorously tested them.  On the other side we have Sean's word and some videos of engineers talking.  Well, sorry for being skeptical, but until and unless Steorn actually produces a running device, skepticism is all Steorn is entitled to.  Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof on their behalf, rather than the absence of proof to the contrary.

robbie47

AMEN

I completely agree with this.
Let's see and wait, seeing is believing

esaruoho

The jury is still out on Steorn. the jury as in, us. lets just wait and see. at least they update their websites nowadays.

Bulbz

Quote from: esaruoho on February 09, 2009, 03:03:24 PM
theres never been a "give us 20k" claim from steorn.
never, bloody, ever.

Quote from: PaulLowrance on February 09, 2009, 09:40:09 PM
"Fact" huh? LOL  Maybe you people have a different definition of the word "fact." Maybe you have access to inside the Steorn company and know for "fact" that "they have never produced anything but gibberish and requests for $$"  I don't think so.

So are you guys are basically saying that Steorn are not asking for money ?.

Does this mean that if an average Joe like myself went on their website and requested the information on how to build one of those ORBO things, they would send me that information ?.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I'm just asking simple information, and I expect a simple answer !
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

esaruoho

they dont sell the info. theres no paypal pricetag with 356892348928432$ for steorns secrets. they had that SPDC and now the SKDB  that is NDA/proprietary mess  that only a select few get into, and in there  they i guess study the anomalies and talk sensibly about it, but theres no kits being sold.