Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bloch Wall Generator

Started by jkgulick, February 05, 2009, 05:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kator01

Hi hans ,

first I have to apologize - especially to BEP - that I can not fetch this information in english because this book wich I discovered a year ago does only exist in german language and is dealing with the life of Prof. Ehrenhaft who was an Austrian scientist and contemporary of Einstein.

Now , concerning Light and magentic fields, Prof Ehrenhaft discovered this way back in  1949 in vienna and it was presented to the public at a conference in July/August 1949 ( 400 guests from different countries eg Schrödiger, Hayek )

@hans : read the whole book, it is fascinating . Here are the relavant pages :

http://books.google.com/books?id=W8GVSqSvSTYC&pg=PA103&hl=de&sig=6cLHW0hC6eu7LxhthDcYGzct54w#PPP1,M2

page 32, 98, 100, 119,126 and 134

Thank you BEP for this Link, now this makes the puzzle sort of more complete

Best Regards

Kator01

BEP

Apology? None required, as I can tell.
The book is a very interesting read. I was stumbling, at first but I understand enough to be amazed this work has not progressed much more.

Energy4All

Quote from: jkgulick on February 05, 2009, 05:05:01 PM
I ran across a really obscure website a really long time ago that featured an inventor who had built a number of overunity generators that were quite small and output power in the 10-50 kW range (maybe > 100 kW, it was a long time ago).  They were dead simple, and I don't remember ever hearing a word about them anywhere else.  The website was very obscure and almost completely all images and I haven't been able to ever find it again.  The inventor claimed interest by several governments, but that is all I remember about the facts surrounding it.  However, I do remember the device design. 

The idea is simple.  He had a rotor with axial magnets that he spun with a small high-rpm drive motor.  He had additional magnets positioned perpendicularly to the the rotor magnets such that the rotor magnets passed by the armature magnets through their Bloch walls (the middle of a magnet, basically).  Because the rotor magnets passed by the armature magnets through their Bloch walls, he found that there was no significant drag on the rotor, and it could be kept at a very high rpm (6000-7000?) with very little input power.

The armature magnets, however were significantly affected by the flux of the rotor magnets, and he was able to remove very significant amounts of power from windings on each end of the armature magnets.  I believe he said that he used 8 or 10 gauge wire for the output coil on the armature magnets and this allowed for outputs of somewhere around 50 kW with 8 armature magnets (16 output coils).  I also believe that he was using low field strength magnets like Alnico or ferrites.

If this design is valid, then it is one of the easiest and simplest ways to realize very significant overunity power production.  I have attached a diagram of what I remember.  I would appreciate your feedback and consideration.
This appears for all intents and purposes to be a version of Tom Beardens recreation of the Adams Motor. You may want to look at this and his MEG aka
a Motionless Electromagnetic Generator at his website at http://www.cheniere.org/

Omega_0

Very good idea indeed and simple too.
Perhaps you could find that site in wayback machine or similar.
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

Energy4All

On the Bloch Wall Generator: I can conceive of such a thing although it would not be quite as simple a design as in the diagram. Whereas Mr. Bearden and Mr. Adams have indeed done marvelous things in and with their accomplishments; they appear to have only utilized 50% of the energy potential available by their use of only 1/2 of the full magnetic potential in their designs. A full utilization of the complete magnetic forces available in a permanent magnet or electromagnet for that matter should yield equal amounts of both + & - cold current/voltage which may then be concerted into + & - current /voltage of the contemporary type.  for practical matters we may refer to as hot current/voltage.