Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bloch Wall Generator

Started by jkgulick, February 05, 2009, 05:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pronbo

T-1000

I made another simple test:
wound 2 coils on selenoid - the primary is bidiler coil and secondary is 2x bifiler connected in series(all wires are same lenght/size) and sits between magnet/primary coil. The selenoid has neodyium magnet attached (it sticks with one of poles while other pole pulls away) to one end of secondary coil. While pulsing with 555 timer in coil resonance frequency, I managed to get constant oscillation with neon lightbulb lighting up on 1 of seconddary coil's wires and another lightbulb wire on hand. The voltage was amplified ~50 times while amperage was very weak.. Here is oscilloscope shot (blue is 555, the red is output of secondary coil):

garrypm

Hi T,

Would you mind posting a pic, or even better, a hand drawing, of the coil and magnet so I can have a go at replicating?

It is so hard trying to image how you have the coil setup

Thanks, Gary

T-1000

Quote from: garrypm on October 06, 2011, 02:10:43 PM
Hi T,

Would you mind posting a pic, or even better, a hand drawing, of the coil and magnet so I can have a go at replicating?

It is so hard trying to image how you have the coil setup

Thanks, Gary
The idea is to make electromagnet with opposite pole to neodyium magnet. So L1 moves bloch wall inside of L2 when powered. The half phase is your power the second half (where's BEMF) is augmented by magnet (possible to make OU?)

Ok, here's circuit. It is very simple:

garrypm