Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FIRST HOME COLD NUCLEAR FUSION REACTOR ALREADY IN POLAND.

Started by Doctor No, February 05, 2009, 05:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor No

Seit 02.01.2011 gilt: DDR Burgern beim Kauf von DRJ200.11 bekommen ein Rabatt in hohe von 500 EUR.:-)  (nur bei serie Gerat)

pix

Yep...
This is your "home nuclear tahyon reactor".

Which asylum for insane people did you recently escaped? Wronki?

Sincerely Yours,
pix

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: mindsweeper on February 06, 2009, 07:08:20 AM
DR NO,

Is this information correct..

http://anastazja.com.pl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=50&Itemid=67&limit=1&limitstart=1

Looks very fishy to me..
I myself have heard of this woman.   She was contacted and interviewed years ago in Siberia, where she lives.   She exists.   And, a few of my Mom's very distant ancestors were also Siberian.   My Mom looked more like a native Siberian Khanty than that she was German-looking.   (She was also significantly German.)

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Doctor No on February 06, 2009, 07:18:33 AM
You need to take page 1 of it, pleasee change to 0 on end of link.
Doctor No
This is the full link:
http://anastazja.com.pl/Anastazja_tom_II_Dzwoniace_Cedry__Wladimir_Megre.html
       I read a book, or this book, concerning her.   Something inside me had to perceive what she was and how she did what she did.   In that book, a researching reporter tried to test her ability to be psychic:  He asked her, "What causes smog?    Really.   She never heard of the word before, since there is no 'smog' in rural Siberia.   She stared off into the distance for a couple of minutes and then said, the gist of which, was:   Automobile exhaust is vented from cat tailpipes and this is heated in the atmospheric sunlight against asphalt roadways.   This causes part of the problem.
       The other part is caused when tire rubber is worn off and deposited on roadway surfaces.   This is also heated by sunlight and then aromatic hydrocarbons are released from the rubber, which combines with the previously mentioned exhaust to photo--degrade into the smog we see and breathe,

That was her answer---and I never forgot it.   It sounds plausible to me.   It also sounds more plausible than what chemical engineers today can come up with, even when they have complicated instruments to aid them in their data-gathering.

Odd, her eyes are gray or blue in the only picture ever taken of her on the book's cover.   She's a native Siberian, yes?   Oh, wait.   The native Khanty tribesmen living east of the Urals can have blue and gray eyes, as well.   Light complexions, too.   Are you related to her, NWO1968?   Are your eyes blue/gray?   Mine are green/gray, since I had Middle Eastern ancestors.
       But would it cause you consternation to be related to her by ethnicity?

I hope so.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Hope

Let me get to the jest of what Dr No wants,  wants to use us to advertise his stuff but will not allow replication and somehow expects us to help with that for nothing??  AND   offers no proof any of it is working or technical assistance to anyone (in fact warning us NOT to make it) and offers only threats if anyone does make an item which he says he has or she has Russian patents on? ???  Your not in Russia here, we are not controlled victims nor do we wish to waste time assisting ANYONE unwilling to help mankind.   The red flags in my mind are certainly up on this topic.  I understand why it is ignored now.  I do believe in vortex physics but this person seems consumed by themselves,  this of course is only my opinion.  (Drops a nickel in this machine and views the show, moves along) 

AND  not one of the links NO offers seems to work at all.