Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FIRST HOME COLD NUCLEAR FUSION REACTOR ALREADY IN POLAND.

Started by Doctor No, February 05, 2009, 05:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Hope on December 11, 2013, 09:28:33 PM
Let me get to the jest of what Dr No wants,  wants to use us to advertise his stuff but will not allow replication and somehow expects us to help with that for nothing??  AND   offers no proof any of it is working or technical assistance to anyone (in fact warning us NOT to make it) and offers only threats if anyone does make an item which he says he has or she has Russian patents on? ???  Your not in Russia here, we are not controlled victims nor do we wish to waste time assisting ANYONE unwilling to help mankind.   The red flags in my mind are certainly up on this topic.  I understand why it is ignored now.  I do believe in vortex physics but this person seems consumed by themselves,  this of course is only my opinion.  (Drops a nickel in this machine and views the show, moves along) 

AND  not one of the links NO offers seems to work at all.

Good thinking, Hope.   I said this:
Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on November 21, 2013, 07:53:42 PM
       Time's short on this computer.   But, my question is...
"Do you have a schematic of your own, or else, an Internet schematic of this circuit you can upload?"
I accurately described their system of tachyon-capture---and they agree I know a lot---and then asked for confirmation, and they said nothing or got pissed at me.

I think they're TRYING to fvck with us, and nobody here is stupid enough to fall for their song-and-dance-routine.   As I implied on my latest thread, "Warn others about these bastards and then ignore them."

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: NWO1968 on January 03, 2014, 08:11:16 PM
I'm sorry but due to the sudden death of my right hand this topic
on Free Energy is finally closed:
http://lnst.livejournal.com/18550.html
  :'(

PS
She was found dead exactly at time of Your post.
  8)
Your sunglasses icon implies you're joking/kidding/ clowning around.   Right.   I can, too.  ;D
I have an excuse...I live in America... ::)     :P     :-*     :-*     ;)
       Really, where do you get some of these photos?    ???
Oh, BTW, I might go back and see if I can find my past postings on your tachyon water heater invention.   I WOULD like an explanation about whether or not I was so accurate in my assertions.

--Lee

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: NWO1968 on January 04, 2014, 07:59:18 PM
Is this clowning?
She was with somebody when this occured, somebody whom i know probably. ....
And you yourself are a professed Nazi?   Well,    Okay!   that doesn't necessarily make her a Nazi sympathizer, too.   Oh, in your first post with her picture, you didn't say she died violently---and I can't read your mind, either.
...Pic 3 You see in ashtray 2 different types of Cigarettes.
Fresh pics from yesterday when family was allowed to enter the place after 3 weeks.
No money, no watch and other various pieces of silver and gold...
Did she know her killer?   Did you?   Someone sat and smoked cigarettes with her, apparently.   AND---IMHO---made the murder scene look like a burglary gone badly violent with murder.   That's done fairly often in America.   People DO watch movies in this country, you know.   A movie ploy.
...but for police all normal, health accident.
Want more?
  8)
No, I don't need your information.   I have my own source of information.   This source tells me the truth, too.   That's because I have an independent means to verify what I'm told.   I'm a shamanistic-oriented Native American, is the easiest way I can put it.   There is no other answer.
       Okay, now to the 'nitty gritty', as it were...
I'm told she had some inside information about your organization.   She was essentially executed as a warning to you, 'Dr.' No(wak), and your immediate cohorts.   I IMPLY I knew someone who did the same thing to another troublemaker to warn members of his organization as well.   I'm informed this is the same kind of scenario.   

Okay, then.
       I can relate to the warning aspect.   The rest implies to me, she had her picture possibly taken by an acquaintance, and then this acquaintance opened the front door to let in her killer(s), who then executed her.
As a warning to you and yours.
       The cops?   They could also have been warned to play the 'game' as they're told to and not ask questions 'on the street', so to speak.   They can work for a different faction of the same TYPE of organization you do, as well.

NO,    NO!!     I'm not 'clowning', as you put it, just to be amusing.   I'm being allowed to post this reply on this site because I, and those who   might    be watching, want to reinforce this apparent(?) warning to you.

You're a Nazi and I'm a Jew.   I'm.       Deadly.       Fucking.       Serious.       About.       This.

You're being warned, and I suggest you heed the warning.    That's all.

--Lee

Pirate88179

As a retired Private Investigator, this reads like a very poorly written, very bad, spy novel.  What are we supposed to conclude from this information then?  Let us also not forget that we also have Nazis and Dr. No involved here.  This sounds very incredulous to me.  (As do his prior energy claims)

Bill

PS  Lee, don't let this guy get to you.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 05, 2014, 04:43:41 PM
As a retired Private Investigator, this reads like a very poorly written, very bad, spy novel.  What are we supposed to conclude from this information then?  Let us also not forget that we also have Nazis and Dr. No involved here.  This sounds very incredulous to me.  (As do his prior energy claims)

Bill
Well, I think there can be more to this:
I was given information about this scenario that I can't be completely free in giving out with all of it.
Here, think of this...
       She was 'flipping off' the cameraman with her internationally recognized middle finger gesture of, "Fuck you!"   And someone cut off her right hand after that as well?   Okay, now, this tells me something:  It's a warning symbol.   Someone is saying to the viewer that, "If you want to treat us like bastards, we'll treat you worse than that to make to you in order to make an example out of you; to also warn others not to do the same thing to us.
       I knew (briefly) someone to whom a similar action was done.   He died as well.   As for her, all someone had to do was take her right hand off with a really sharp implement and leave her like that.   Cerebral shock and/or loss of blood would do the rest and kill her, absolutely.   She would also be in agony, obviously.   Just what someone wanted?   Maybe.
       That's why I said it was a warning.   I've been made aware of a group that's working in support of national security and the Patriot Act give them all the authority to do what they want to who they want and not worry about any repercussions of any kind.
       I merely assert that this sort of thing can, and will, go on in foreign countries as well.   Poland was actually a Communist country before the Russians lost a lot of their aggressive posturing against smaller countries like Poland.   It looks like to me someone wanted to send a strong message to the likes of the neo-Nazis and their ilk.   She was available and easy to get to, IMO.
PS  Lee, don't let this guy get to you.
Well, you have a partial point.   They do bother me personally because I know what they're capable of trying to do to people they think are beneath their dignity and Jews or Catholics are those they think who are worthless to them.
       However, their days are absolutely numbered.   The ones who did this to the woman can also do it to them---and worse.   They'll simply get what's coming to them, is all.

--Lee