Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Patent 382282, and all related to his transformers/converters

Started by clone477, February 07, 2009, 04:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clone477

I see this thread has picked up and has died down abit.  I have a problem and hope someone could help.  I have built two models of this patent, but each time my core will stay slightly magnetized.  Which is not good.  WHAT CAN I USE FOR THE CORE MATERIAL??  I used garden wire and clothes line wire, but both retain a magnetic field. 

I was thinking ideally that powdered Iron, or Ferrite would be best for higher frequencies, but I can not for the life of me find and in larger diameters, like 6" or bigger.  Can someone suggest something for this??  This project seems so promising but I already spent alot of time on winding by hand just to find out my core material is no good.  Thanks for any advice.  Fern

stprue

Quote from: clone477 on May 19, 2009, 01:02:23 AM
I see this thread has picked up and has died down abit.  I have a problem and hope someone could help.  I have built two models of this patent, but each time my core will stay slightly magnetized.  Which is not good.  WHAT CAN I USE FOR THE CORE MATERIAL??  I used garden wire and clothes line wire, but both retain a magnetic field. 

I was thinking ideally that powdered Iron, or Ferrite would be best for higher frequencies, but I can not for the life of me find and in larger diameters, like 6" or bigger.  Can someone suggest something for this??  This project seems so promising but I already spent alot of time on winding by hand just to find out my core material is no good.  Thanks for any advice.  Fern

On one of the pages here there was a link to ebay that was selling massive toroids.  Find that link ;)

mflynn44

If you believe that your rotating magnetic field is going to pass through your output coils and generate power then you don't want a core with all the magnetic field contained within the core as the field couldn't possibly interact with your output coils. You could do this if your output is taken from a copper core coil but the power out will be very limited. Instead think about the effect of the high speed rotating magnetic field and a way to generate power not directly from the magnetic field but from it's effect (hint: think spiral).

clone477

Room3327, please contact me, I can seem to pm you.  truckins10 at  h o t m a i l .dot c o m