Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why did Laithwaite's set escape into the deep space

Started by soliris, February 08, 2009, 12:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soliris

Excuse my english

Yesterday in the afternoon, i understood a part of Laithwaite's experiment.
Remember this: he turned on his gyroscopic set with free axis, and it began to turn on itself, more and faster ... and then the set took off and fdid fly at high speed into the deep space.

The study of Carr and Jean-Louis Naudin gave me exactly the half part of what we have to understand.
Do you want to know my idea ? Or must I keep this only for me ?

Steven Dufresne

Quote from: soliris on February 08, 2009, 12:03:43 PM
Excuse my english

Yesterday in the afternoon, i understood a part of Laithwaite's experiment.
Remember this: he turned on his gyroscopic set with free axis, and it began to turn on itself, more and faster ... and then the set took off and fdid fly at high speed into the deep space.

It did? Are you sure you're not confusing Laithwaite with someone else? Where did you hear this? I'm just puzzled because I've been looking at this stuff for a long time and this is news to me.
-Steve
http://rimstar.org   http://wsminfo.org

He who smiles at lofty schemes, stems the tied of broken dreams. - Roger Hodgson

soliris

Hello Steven

Like you, I have noticed that the real information tend to disappear from the worldwide web. There are some natural reasons for this: Ten years ago, people share informations they had read in books, but now they are studying on the net ... however, the old sites have disappeared, and info also !

Many inventors have been declared "insane", as Wilhelm Reich, Eric Laithwaite, and many others who have built their own machines, like Shipov, Nicolaï Kozyrev... Do you know how many discoveries "remain in the drawers" (in French: "rester dans les tiroirs")
About Laithwaite, I nerver forget experiments like that one, and I could find  again the references in my archive library (I hope you understand the words I'm using). Do you want the whole story ?

But we are talking about energy; more and more in my mind, and following the former studies, there is no difference between "free energy" and "antigravity"; antigravity is simply the force of "aether" to push and get taken off something; when you "let enter" this primary energy with any process, you notice that it never stops to enter, you can see special effects like sudden invisibility, non-inertial movements...

The gyroscopes of Laithwaite ( and Shipov,..) show us that antigravity comes ACTUALLY from the Earth (we "resist" to it and it becomes "gravity, inertia".)
All the objects and bodies issue of naturally antigravity, coming from the Fermi Sea.

Now, a little bit of common science: you know that, when a disc is turning, you observe centrifugal forces anf centripetal forces: the real secret of the free axes of the gyroscopes of Shipov, Veinik, Laithwaite...is the fact that these axes "break the form" of the turning machines.

It remains only "centripetal force", in a continuing and constant increasing.

see you later, au plaisir de vous lire encore, si nous sommes encore intéressés de discuter.

spacetrax

Hi Soliris,

very interesting things. Can you explain further the case when only centripetal forces remain and act? Thanks!

Quote from: soliris on February 09, 2009, 05:02:27 AM
Hello Steven

Like you, I have noticed that the real information tend to disappear from the worldwide web. There are some natural reasons for this: Ten years ago, people share informations they had read in books, but now they are studying on the net ... however, the old sites have disappeared, and info also !

Many inventors have been declared "insane", as Wilhelm Reich, Eric Laithwaite, and many others who have built their own machines, like Shipov, Nicolaï Kozyrev... Do you know how many discoveries "remain in the drawers" (in French: "rester dans les tiroirs")
About Laithwaite, I nerver forget experiments like that one, and I could find  again the references in my archive library (I hope you understand the words I'm using). Do you want the whole story ?

But we are talking about energy; more and more in my mind, and following the former studies, there is no difference between "free energy" and "antigravity"; antigravity is simply the force of "aether" to push and get taken off something; when you "let enter" this primary energy with any process, you notice that it never stops to enter, you can see special effects like sudden invisibility, non-inertial movements...

The gyroscopes of Laithwaite ( and Shipov,..) show us that antigravity comes ACTUALLY from the Earth (we "resist" to it and it becomes "gravity, inertia".)
All the objects and bodies issue of naturally antigravity, coming from the Fermi Sea.

Now, a little bit of common science: you know that, when a disc is turning, you observe centrifugal forces anf centripetal forces: the real secret of the free axes of the gyroscopes of Shipov, Veinik, Laithwaite...is the fact that these axes "break the form" of the turning machines.

It remains only "centripetal force", in a continuing and constant increasing.

see you later, au plaisir de vous lire encore, si nous sommes encore intéressés de discuter.

soliris

hi Spacetrax

Do you know the new science of tensegrity?
In architecture, tensegrity is the best choice between the pile of bodies (mass) and the forces that unite them (coherence)

Physicists of the 20th century are only interested in the center of mass of a system or object, but they do not take into account the existence of central coherence, which brings together all the forces of traction within this same system into a single point...

There is a permanent transfer of energy (aether) between the center of mass and center of coherence.

To come to the experience of antigravity, we must expulse artificially  the cohesion center of a rotating system, and ensure that it comes above the turning device; to achieve this, we must "break the form" by a special movement ...

But this it's a question of time to realize it, and it's also question for me to understand a little more the basic law behind this experience:  the expansion of energy, which offsets the law of dispersion (entropy).

soliris, who is very slow, but advances surely.

Honni soit qui mal y pense!