Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Where / Who to get Validation or Rejection of Concept From.

Started by cameron sydenham, February 05, 2009, 12:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

The problem seems to be the level of disclosure required by the two parties. Cameron wants to have (I think) an NDA in place before he reveals any details about his proposal/device, other than that it is mechanical and greatly OU. People that I have spoken to, and I feel this way myself, believe that more detail should be provided, before such formalities are invoked.
You see, investigating such a device could turn out to be a serious matter, and any initial NDA carries with it certain responsibilities and duties, if it to be taken seriously. Who wants to assume those responsibilities up front, if the device turns out to be, for example, yet another unworkable buoyancy drive, or a Milkovic chaotic pendulum?
So my position, and the position of the people I talk to, is that Cameron should bite the bullet and reveal enough detail about his device so that we can judge if it is worth pursuing, before he insists on an NDA or any other formal agreement.

cameron sydenham

I am sorry to step on any toes here, I was not aware this was an Open Source community.
TinselKoala, you hit the nail on the head. The giant what if, what if my concept and project do what we claim they can do, even half or 10 %. So yes, it is a catch 22 in a way.  One issue that I worry about is the fact that the mechanics are not "staggering" they are along a high school understanding of physics. I have no problem disclosing the concept and demonstrating the prototype that is built now. Unfortunately this motor is able to use the applications of Centrifugal and Centrepetal force, but in a negative. I believe that I have finally figured out how to make these forces a propelling factor in our motor.

As far as bitting the bullet, I would rather at this time meet with or at least disclose more about the project with someone face to face. I can go to them, I have no issue with that. What I would like to know is that if that person or group evaluates my concept and or evaluates the motor, and if they see that the concept is viable,  they are able to help us with the funds to proceed with this project. What I am trying to avoid, which is why I am trying to use this site, is meeting with the people who have the knowledge to credit or discredit the concept but unable to put 2 and 2 together as to what they just said " yea, that concept is wonderful, I see no problems from a mechanical point of view, build it and and Ill jump in." I can not fault them, they are not in the Alternative industry at all, but do have the qualifications to evaluate the motor concept.
I greatly appreciate the leads that were placed on here, and I will do everything that I can do meet with any of them.
Cameron

X00013

Hello,
                  There are a large number of members  that can help you and wont post, cuz they are trollers or assholes looking for a buck . so u r rite not to trust anyone ( except me :)   , ( with the exception of the true tree huggers). With this said the only way out is open info. Free the world, dont think about money or power. do what you love and the money and power will come, it will be then and only then you can decide what you want to do with it. If you find fe, only you can decide who takes that from you, who do you decide? The people or the powers that be. Dont waste your time with the patent office. The US GOV will take FE and it will b gone for economic reasons that dont fit there lifestyles ( search movie "everythingscool" just an example) Trust in yourslf that you are doing good for the people and post it open forum and the money will come. After all, all you need is a home, food, and shelter, and a PLANET for your GrandChildren. The people on this forum will support you like your USA gov wont. And yes, I am a US citizen. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdZrDp7GGs4