Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SPIRAL MAGNET MOTOR IDEA??

Started by magnetman12003, February 14, 2009, 01:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X00013

Besides the obvious problems of a magnet motor, in my experience you will have problems with using large neos within a cd sized space at 90 degrees, a large wheel must be used and/or use a steel round piece in the middle. I use at least 10 to 1 rule for nb 45.  So if your magnet is 1 inch long, it needs to be atleast 10 inches from center of rotation, twice that would be better.  Large magnets in such a close space at 90 degrees will severly brake ( slow down ) the system. Good Luck

magnetman12003

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your input. I am open for all good ideas and advice. I am still getting parts together to construct this device.

From what I see the less magnets used the better chances it might work. Thats in keeping it very simple like was seen in the U tube movie clip where the inventer shows a simple magnetic spiral device turning by hand pumping a single magnet in the repel mode.

Shown below is another idea but in this case  two cylinder magnets are used .  The force is Repel in keeping away from a magnetic lock that might occur if attraction forces are used.

I would equalize balances of each disk gear by lead weights placed on opposite sides of either magnet shown.

In addition I would have BOTH geared disks turning only "one way" using no backlash clutch bearings on both axles.

Remember the right side or "POWER" disk has a heavy flywheel secured on its axle.

The left counterclockwise or "FOLLOWER" disk is gear tooth positioned to force the "POWER" disk to turn clockwise which it easily does.  Remember the "POWER" disk can only move clockwise. No counterclockwise backlash because of its shaft one way clutch. The "FOLLOWER" disk can only move counterclockwise and can not backlash clockwise.

The end result with each geared disk revolution the power disk should be repelled clockwise for an instant and then keep spinning faster and faster with each revolution  ??   

Analogy:  Its like jumping onto a tramboline. With each jump kick you go higher and higher - but in this case the flywheel turns faster and faster with a repel force pushoff or kick given during each revolution.  ????

I dont see where magnetic braking would present a problem  ??

Open for comments on this HALF BAKED idea.

Tom

brian334

sushimoto

Quote from: brian334 on March 02, 2009, 05:43:28 PM
What makes it spin?

... and what has it to do with the "Spiral Magnet Motor"

??? ??? ???
DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

magnetman12003

The spiral magnet motor device was made with two magnets. One on one disk and many spiraled magnets on the other disk acting as one magnet.

The inventor hand pumped a single magnet on the simple device to get it to spin.

I am letting the flywheel power pump this device aided by a pushed pulsed repel force every revolution just like the hand pumping on the spiral device.

Granted I dont show any spiraled magnets on the power disk but the end results should be the same.

Tom.