Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New running gravity wheel demo video

Started by hartiberlin, December 29, 2009, 09:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_bojangles

look at the axle, when it switches to the second angle you can see another wheel connected to the axle...what is that doing?

from the front angle it looks like its just hanging there, but after watching you will see it spins and doesn't appear to have a purpose, its just connected to the axle spinning

why would that be on there?
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

ekko

I think there are many gravity wheels now today that could work.

The important conditions are : that you have an unbalanced wheel AND that the acceleration of the up-going mass is bigger than the acceleration of gravity....

No way the mass could be lifted against the force of gravity if it has very little acceleration!
So the wheel needs a starting-speed to overcome gravity.

What we could learn from this guy is that it is very clever to bring the wheel up to the correct speed before aspecting some result.
Some disagree ?

I think Abeling mentioned this also.., no ?

ekko

Mmm ;D sorry, i looked at another movie that was linked to this one in youtube.

What i tried to point out is that some gravity wheel only starts working when there is an initial speed, making it possible for the unbalanced wheel to build up some netto acceleration.

I think sometimes its is necessary to start the wheel with a motor and as the wheel is building up every rotation some extra energy from gravity, at one point the motor is not longer needed, but can be used as a generator.

ekko

Regarding this wheel in the video:

Its like the guy is shifting the direction of the centripetal force with the weight at the little wheel.
Normally in a rotational movement the centripetal force is always directed to the center forcing the mass to make a rotation.

How does he do this? It takes a lot of energy to change the direction of the centripetal force from a rotating mass.

Is the netto-acceleration from the wheel put back into the inner wheel ? I dont now.