Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New running gravity wheel demo video

Started by hartiberlin, December 29, 2009, 09:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi All,
here is a new video of a new wheel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/alberto700#p/a/u/0/Pm9eJsLlP4M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm9eJsLlP4M

Looks very interesting.

I wonder how it will exactly work ?

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

markdansie

without further information I would have to conclude it is powered by very large hampsters
Kind Regards
Mark

powerunlimited

It might be the hamsters from the kia commercials turning it,there big enough :D

hartiberlin

I just got his reply on Youtube messages:

Re: Gravity wheel infos ?
Hi! Thanks for your interest.
Get energy from the gravity is possible.
Continue the experiments that I did 25 years ago require a lot of money.
And I cannot guarantee this gonna works entirely.
Thomas Alva Edison fail 1,000 time to invent the bulb, but he had the resources.
Unfortunately I dont have the time and the capital to finish the experiments.
I have a huge inheritance of billions and real estate but I cannot get cash from it.
(see www.eblm.us and www.solutionsforall.net).
I just have a job to survive day by day, check by check.
My life is about rejection and poverty, year after year, and I am getting old.
May be I gonna be more lucky in the next life, if you beleive in the reincarnation.
May be the world gonna have to wait 300 years more to get this technology.
Check the topic of ENERGY here in YouTube to realize how much ideas we have to improve our life that the governments never promote.
Just wish me luck!!! Thanks Alberto
alberto_medina@yahoo.com
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

unbalanced

This seems to be a promising bit  of engineering on the surface. It encompasses many of the principals that have been discussed here and on other forums. What intrigues me most is that the pendulum wheel is seemingly only traveling through half of its natural oscillation, swinging to the 6:00 and then reversing. The outer wheel turns two-revolutions per second + or - for every half oscillation of the pendulum wheel which takes two-seconds per cycle.

This must surely be a refined model of earlier iterations as there are no extraneous holes drilled anywhere i.e. the crank throw has not been adjusted from place to place etc.

The PTO wheel (upper wheel) is seriously geared down and here lies the crux of this demonstration video. Is this PTO wheel driving a permanent magnet motor (a generator) or being driven by a motor?

The last half second of this video shows a direct connection between the second wheel over and the outer flying weight set. I was wondering why it was spinning.

Having recently studied a great deal about the behavior of a pendulum on a crank shaft, I was excited to see one incorporated into a new design.

Freeze framing has left me with some doubt as to whether the pendulum wheel reaches its apex at a point that is relative to the arc of the flying, weighted outer cross bars. If this thing is indeed a runner it would fulfill a great many of Bessler's clues; weights working in pairs, gaining momentum by their swinging, one cross bar barely sufficient to maintain rotation, etc. etc.

If this device is not a runner in its present configuration, I would suggest that varying the ratio of the pendulum arm length, to crank shaft throw might have positive results if a cycle could be consistently achieved where in the pendulum unweighted in the most appropriate place i.e. on the upswing.

All in all a very simple, unique and promising design. My hat is off to Alberto Medina. If this is not a runner, the world and our community of mass-shifting over-balancers would be the better off with a confession to this end rather than stirring up the ant hill with yet another wheel whose input is necessarily greater than its out put. Happy New Year to you all.