Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

magnetic proof of concept

Started by Tempest, February 16, 2009, 06:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

Quote from: Hugo Chavez on February 17, 2009, 07:44:07 AM
you get more out than in with a magnet's force drawn to metal.  Why not approach a self running concept?

Does it?

If it as been tested then does anyone know how much it can lift vs. how much is needed to move the piece of metal?

If it does move more then it takes to move the metal then it should be easy to make it self run. Use air cylinders to compress air. Use an air cylinder to move the metal plate. You would have to use a tank to store the air and you would have to pre-pressurize to tank to make the metal piece move. Then just watch the air pressure gauge. 

Hugo Chavez

Quote from: Tempest on February 17, 2009, 05:45:46 PM
Does it?

If it as been tested then does anyone know how much it can lift vs. how much is needed to move the piece of metal?

If it does move more then it takes to move the metal then it should be easy to make it self run. Use air cylinders to compress air. Use an air cylinder to move the metal plate. You would have to use a tank to store the air and you would have to pre-pressurize to tank to make the metal piece move. Then just watch the air pressure gauge. 

It's not easy.  the energy to move the magnet away from the metal is going to bring you back to zero.  That's what the whole game is about, finding a way around what is technically stated as impossible.  check out my first post, I believe it's the only possible solution to a self running concept that uses metal plates and magnets.  The same idea could possibly be incorperated into your design although I like the wheel idea better for its simplicity and the fact that the larger you make the diameter the more wheels can be added to break sticking points.

Tempest

Question still not answered. Anyone else?

TinselKoala

Quote from: Tempest on February 18, 2009, 05:25:23 PM
Question still not answered. Anyone else?

Sure, I'll bite.

It looks like you are claiming that, in the one-shot situation, you will get more work out (weights times heights) than you put in by pulling on the horizontal string.

Fine. One shot. But in that one shot, you are forgetting to compute the work you put into the system setting it up--which is stored as magnetic and gravitational PE and returned as KE, lifting your weights, when you "fire" the system by pulling horizontally.

No overall gain, no free energy proof-of-concept. Sorry.

As to someone having performed the experiment, it seems very similar to some things I've seen on the LaFonte Group threads. No FE there either, in spite of recent claims.