Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Working Perpetual Wheel Using Springs

Started by Yortuk Festrunk, February 20, 2009, 05:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

Bessler007

Hello FreeEnergy,

I can't do that.  I only have a demo version of wm2d.  I can answer any questions you have though.  The simulation is a reduction (as I see it) of the idea.

Bessler007
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

AB Hammer

Bessler007

You haven't changed. LOL
AB Santa now that was that was very witty. The facts are I never built that wheel due to other research, and I was letting my hobby get in the way of my life. And in this game I have plenty of time. My strongest lesson. You will see more soon enough though. LOL
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Bessler007

Alan,

The only constant is change.  Sure I've changed.  Change you can believe in.

You've learned a good lesson.  I'd say there's quite a lot of time when it comes to causing gravity to turn a shaft.  It's a powerful idea but very elusive.  Reality seems to resist every build.

Here is a good lesson you might feel free to learn.  Don't try to speak to reality causing it to bend to your desires in the area of physics.  Politics is another matter.  That's an area where liars and thieves accuse others of being what they are and force everyone to accept their declarations with the volume of their repetition.

At the end of the day when all the matrices are multiplied reality just sits there chuckling thinking, guess again.  When it does the arithmetic it doesn't forget to carry one infinitesimal.  Reality doesn't miss a thing.

QuoteYou will see more soon enough though. LOL

ok, I'll consider it a date.  Now let me go get gussied up.  I think I might wear my iron thong.

Bessler007
Cmdr, MIB
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

AB Hammer

Quote from: Bessler007 on February 24, 2009, 09:40:25 AM

ok, I'll consider it a date.  Now let me go get gussied up.  I think I might wear my iron thong.

LOL Bessler007

My apprentice specializes in BDSM and I have been teaching him how to make restraints. He has also gotten very good with chain mail. My nickname for him is, The Rabid Hamster, and his wife is a Domme. I am sure they would love to meet you.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan