Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

bye bye guns. THANK YOU OBAMA!

Started by b0rg13, February 03, 2009, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

ive been thinking about this *gun* thing/debate/problem,.. to ban or not to ban....i think the answer would be very easy....

..EVERY one hand over your guns, and watch what happens next ;)

( on the opther hand , maybe if you look at what has happened on other countries where there guns have been taken.....or not even had in the first place,..umm like korea just for one example..what happened....stuff to ponder ).
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Bessler007

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 27, 2009, 12:07:00 AM
Bessler:

I disagree with one of your questions.  That chart says "Murder" and therefore any deaths by cops or citizens defending themselves should NOT be included in those figures.  Most likely they are included and should not be.

When they (anti gun folks here in the USA) talk about "children killed by guns" you would think that is what they mean....but, come to find out, they include ALL of the gang killings and drive-by shootings in these figures even if the gang member is 25 he is still called a child for these statistics.  Interesting chart though, good to see.

Bill

Hello Bill,

The stats I posted were those of murder.  Most likely self defense isn't included.

My question related to wizardofma's stats and is answered with this quote from them:

If the US situation with firearms is such a good idea, why does the US have such a huge firearm fatality rate? Regardless of the cause (accident, suicide, crime or self defense) the US is the world leader in firearm fatalities.

I think the real point I was trying to make is people all around the world murder.  In Rwanda a million people died but not by guns.  They were hacked to death with machetes.  Gun ownership is a complex issue.

I know we have serious weaponry at MIB HQ but you can trust us.  :)  We only sanction trouble makers.

Bessler007
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Pirate88179

@ Bessler:

Ah, ok, I understand now....thanks.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Cap-Z-ro

Not surprisingly the gay sex accusations are against Obama are starting to add up...which is normal.

Ordinarily I just read the information and move on...only now, one of his purported lovers turned up dead - and another admitted lover is filing an Affidavit connecting Obama to the murdered choirmaster of Obama's former church...and is also suing him, and reportedly will be revealing identifying 'private' features which he was in the appropriate position to observe.

More here...

http://bigheaddc.com/category/donald-young/

Regards...