Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What's happening soon.

Started by buzneg, February 24, 2009, 02:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG Labs

Quote from: Yucca on February 24, 2009, 03:46:57 AM

The bank of England greatly increased its gold reserves recently, it purchased 10 million ounces of gold in January and February this year.

Strange that the news never mentioned it considering that´s worth about 10 billion dollars.

Hi Yucca,

Can you tell me where you found this out?

Thanks,

Dave.

jadaro2600

That little bit about the bank of england purchasing gold was prbubly crap - it would cost them more than what it's worth.

As for the NWO - i think their agenda is to annoy us into enslavement.  Entrap people and then torment them with incendiary thoughts - provoke them to insanity and then create split personalities in each of them, one that works and does whatever they want and the other that's an oblivious slob.

infringer

I believe what we really have is another scare tactic the internet is a weapon if used right.

Its amazing I find it just crazy that everyone buys into all this nonsensical stuff even investors ...

Truth is people need to live therefore they need to what? Make a living right?

So no matter how much debt or whatever any country is in it does not matter things will start looking up rather soon you mark my word...

It is just the cycle really there is one about ever 20 years or so I think financially it has been 40 year cycles roughly between bigger downturns but the small ones happen about once every 20 every other one being a strong one.. the last decent one was in the 70's if I recall correct. You don't need stimulus or whatever it is you just simply need people to get off there ass and make something out of nothing its been done for ages the only thing holding a lot of it back is a lot of the legal stuff now some of your biggest pioneers turned dirty money to clean money back in the 80's and 70's after the veitnam era.... Drugs ran all over the world the still do but no where near as excessive.

There is tons of cash to be made out there all over the world money just does not disappear! It all goes somewhere ...

So if people would stop hoarding that would solve a great deal of the problem right there but the problem is everyone wants to be wealthy beyond there wildest dreams. But it will not happen if you just sit there or work for someone else making them rich your whole life.

I could go on and on but believe what you will the facts still remain...

This economic downturn gives corporations the ability to be more cut throat with there employees because we all live in fear!
Do not I repeat do not ever live in fear because fear will simply imprison and enslave you during the course of your life.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Yucca

Quote from: CTG Labs on February 24, 2009, 04:26:55 PM
Hi Yucca,

Can you tell me where you found this out?

Thanks,

Dave.

Certainly Dave,

QuoteBank of England buying back the gold they sold!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
(LondonGoodDelivery)    Feb 20, 09:14
dec 08 0.0 million ounces of gold
feb 09 10.00 million ounces of gold

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/statistics/reserves/Tempoutput.pdf

LGD

The 09:14 post about halfway down on this page of this message board:

http://www.gold-eagle.com/cgi-bin/gn/get/forum.html?date=2009:02:20:09:00:00

Yucca.

Yucca

Quote from: jadaro2600 on February 24, 2009, 05:30:40 PM
That little bit about the bank of england purchasing gold was prbubly crap - it would cost them more than what it's worth.

Check my above post.