Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Curled Ballisitic Thermionics

Started by Philip Hardcastle, February 24, 2009, 04:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

As much a bomb as proving the 2nd as the one-size-fits-all that it is - is  :)

The real problem will be the attention gained by the other 'Laws' rooted in the 2nd.

BTW: My favorite is the 0th. The people creating that should get a real job.

Yes - I can't call your work a 'heat engine'. 'Convertor' is much better. Possible application = magnetic refrigeration?
Not only does it remove heat from the box.... it circulates the air too  ;D

Philip Hardcastle

@BEP and All

The Laws of TD are called Laws, obviously, but what does LAW mean.

I looked up a dictionary

"A statement describing a relationship observed to be invariable between or among phenomena for all cases in which the specified conditions are met:"

Now this definition already means Thermodynamics is in trouble unless the word EVENTUALLY is used. Always there are microscopic violations, heat can flow from cold to hot in the micro world or for microscale time without any special device.

The people that got paid for the Zeroth or the 3rd were just mathematicians with a spare 5 minutes having already penned the Associative and Communicative Laws of maths.

The First Law is under attack every day at this website and the Second is not winning any friends.

If mankind did nothing else in science it should be to rename Thermodynamics as the First, Second ....... Assumtions.

Drumroll........................... and when you assume you make an ass out of u and me.

Regards Phil

BEP

The real meaning of 'Laws' is not that they can't be broken or even avoided, but you get yourself in a heck of a lot of trouble if you do. (just don't get caught!)

@Phil

Have you seen the work of Gerhard Kainz?

Philip Hardcastle

@BEP

The name does not ring a bell. I am guessing he is an obscure philiosopher that said

If there is a law, and it is broken but there is nobody to witness it being broken, then was it really broken or was it really a law?

Am I close?

phil