Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Coral Castle 50 year old secret - NOW here REVELED

Started by hammuraby, February 26, 2009, 08:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koen1

Quote from: giantkiller on March 06, 2009, 05:18:34 PM
http://www.antigravitytechnology.net/john_worrell_keely.html

The symbol in the upper right is Egyptian.
http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Laws-Never-Before-Revealed/dp/1572820039/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1236378496&sr=8-1
Hmm... Have you seen Hans von Leiven's site on Keeley? If not, check it out. ;)

QuoteI read Ed went through Philadelphia on his entry to the U.S. The Grand lodge is located there. www.code144.com
He worked stone, no? A minor task.
For a Stonecutter I mean Mason, is what you're saying?
It's not the cutting that is remarkable, it's the fact that he moved tonnes of stone around without any cranes or nothing...
... and of course believers claim he did this using free energy that he made by some mysterious means...

QuoteIf you look at Keely, Tesla, Leedskalnin you will have everything you need to accomplish your wildest dreams. A liitle bit of what you already know is vital but don't let the rest get in the way.
LOL yeah I've heard that before. But I've studied all three, one more than the other but still all 3, and I cannot say I have really
found anything I "need to accomplish my wildest dreams" in any of their stuff, except for that of Tesla.
And even there it's not really "my wildest dreams", but more some very impressive and interesting work by the man.
I have tried for a long time to figure out what exactly is so great about Leedskalnins stuff, and I still don't see it.
What Leedskalnins papers seem to show is a total layman's study into the observable effects of current and magnetism
and their interactions. His papers describe very simple experiments and observations that appear to accord with
those done in the early days by electrical pioneers, except that he jumps to conclusions here and there and takes
those assumptions as facts and builds on his rash conclusions, to finally end up with a model that accords with
his theory including assumptions but that is not entirely supported by his experiments at all. And in the end he
seems to conclude the same observable effects in various circumstances, he just blindly couples that to his
earlier assumptions... But there's nothing remarkable or new in the actual replicable effects, it's just Ed's
own model that differs, and zero reason to conclude that his assumptions are truly like he assumes them
and not like standard physics established them by observation.
Can you give an example of how Leedskalnins ramblings provide usefull new insights that could possibly
lead to over unity effects??
Or how in any other way his papers can "make your wildest dreams come true"??

QuoteThe current day examples of these men are John Hutchison's works. He associates, dissaociates, & levitates matter. There is no more puzzle. Buid it and open a door.
Yeah, and pay a hellova power bill too. Oh, did you mention that you'd need to replicate John's entire apartment including all of the
high voltage generatores, vandeGraaffs, old radar equipment, the odd Tesla coil, and what not? That is the only way to replicate what he's doing so far.
And that is obviously because well, it was an accident that the "Hutchison effect" was produced due to interference of all these freaky high energy devices.
It is not like Hutchison designed a device that can do it, it is the interplay of all his machines together that happen to generate zones in his apartment
that cause objects and metals to do really weird things like levitate, melt, etc. So yeah, he is doing that, but not with a setup he intentionally designed
to do these things. He was just firing up his high energy devices and turning various knobs randomly, when he stumbled onto the phenomena.

Quote--giantkiller.  'Nuff said, eh?
Lol well no, but intrigued, yes. ;) ;D

Regards,
Koen

hammuraby

@wattsup
""If the principle of water down flow/up flow can be shown as valid, this will be a great advancement""

Tankyou for make a curiosity on this topic, because i have a lot of accessories to put on, making this a change in a energy ; management of surface waters !!.
1)and USE A SINK AS VERTICAL PIPE then
2)turn a gravity power into air compressed.
3)tirdh but FIRST, a water bowl refilled as accumulator BABYLON'S GARDENs
using somethings as the picture that you see under....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_garden

for Koen1:
i have read a lot on coral castle; and i am at the same point of you, Ed was friend of Tesla...
But if I am friend of YOU, or GK , that don't means that i cam make a CPU...
i had at first, check this video ;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO5ASxjwi14
MAXFORCE ENGINE
because e lot of pieces and spare parts, show that the only free energy device can be similar to OUR HOPE is that;
but trust me...impossible explane this whit his theory;
here, maxpower, is "just" a mechanical setup

hammuraby

FOR AFRICA needs

you can put on this a wind- air compressed generator..
wave up-down generator.....

top secret: management of surface waters, whit garden as BABYLON

argona369

>the "Hutchison effect" was produced due to interference of all these freaky high energy devices..

I’d be scared to drink a glass of water in John’s appartment.
If I spilled it I might get zapped into another dimension.

Cliff,

giantkiller

2 small Tesla coils and a handheld transducer video. Associated crystals into batteries. Many equipment hijacks by the federales. Association of dissimilar metals into new materials even modern day physics can not explain. Disassociation of base metals without hardened tools or physically touching it. Levitated objects. I reference documented sightings by witnesses and the U.S. government. Keely fried his hand permantly crippling it and 3 weeks in the hospital from an advance testing of one of his devices.
Look up quanta.

See ya in Chizchen Itza. I am going to physically find something out. I got the money and the time. After 30 years I don't spend my time behind a pc anymore.

--giantkiller.

ps. Two bicycle mechanics wanted to fly and now we are mechanically outside the solar system and visually at the end of the Universe. But wait! Man was not meant to fly! Don't waste your time if you can not dream of a better place.