Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Coral Castle 50 year old secret - NOW here REVELED

Started by hammuraby, February 26, 2009, 08:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IotaYodi

Quotef it was somehow possible to raise 30 ton monuments on to the bed of a half ton truck...what process would be used to stop the truck from collapsing under the weight ?
There was only one rock that was 30 tons. Most were around 20 ton. When he first moved the site he may not have had the 30 ton yet. I know he told the driver on the first 20 ton he loaded to go somewhere.
The driver heard a crash a minute later and went to see. The truck was loaded and the tires went way down. If it was in fact a 1/2 ton the full weight was still on it. Good suspension maybe but I doubt if it was a standard 1/2 ton truck on the 30 ton rock.
If he used some type of "Alien" method then I consider him a weasel for not sharing the method.
"Look what I can do and you cant" mentality. If he was a Mason with a Masonic secret and he was under threat of death, hes still a weasel. I detest secret societys. They serve their own before mankind and that tells me power and money.
Jmo!
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

hammuraby

i hate the secret too, but i trust that there is a lot of secret in the US wine-cellar....
and I hate also who excange a opinion (good if rest "opinion") whit reality--- soggettivity Vs objettivity

for those that think to a frequency for make antigravity, can be.... but not in Ed research;
i had read all, and this studyes talk about a magnetic sYstem, not at all about antigravity!
my be , there is same thing that somebody do not wont to see, yust for feed the mith....

FIRST: the mystere can be : "from where the force was caming?" and not how he rise the weight...
because the fhotos show ,he was working whit crunkle and polley

SECOND: the driver talk enought for take avay the mith of half ton truk; the truk was heavy, and fully loaded, no device help to make ligh the weight....

and for those that say that can be possible to rise a weight of 30 tonn only whit crunkle, JUST try to do that...whit out energy, elettric or from hidrocombustible...NO POSSIBLE !!

the trut can be in the middle , (as usually!!)
there is a secret device, secreted for heavy impact on a OIL market sistem
there is a 42.5 Mt long tube that came to the bottom of sink.....
this can put a 40Nm/cm2 on a point of force-pomp. ( depends on what way work, rise or down)

can you say something on THIS NEW DEVICE   , and if you wont......joined also other thing, on your "politically" trusting.
BUT something new, and true.... my be is more intresting, for a free energy forum
then whatever opinions

hammuraby

any questions?
none see what great improvement can be done , in the next time...
water is free...wathever the device is not OU...

but remenber that i can last a charge in a idrodinamic, but at last is better a charge that a .....notthing

hammuraby

here a accumulator for a system, the third part of the picture

mlurye

hammuraby,
I read everything in this thread, and after all I don't have clear picture of your idea. Can you create simplified drawing (side view) of your idea with all parts needed? So it would be easy to understand.