Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24...

Started by Michelinho, March 01, 2009, 01:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelinho

Hi everyone,

I just finish reading this article. A must read.

Excerpt from:
http://alexansary.com/Editorial/Sun%20spots%20and%20a%20weakened%20magnetic%20field.html

The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field
What does this mean for our planet and species?

Alex Ansary
February 25, 2009

Introduction

If you were thinking that the only things we have to be concerned about include wars, famines, and economic crashes, think again.

New scientific discoveries are indicating that this next solar flare cycle could potentially be powerful enough to distrupt our planet's entire electric grid. In this report, I will document the number of changes taking place with our magnetic field, the sun and our solar system while expaining some of the concerns that today's leading scientists have voiced. I will also be examining how humankind may also be affected energically.

Take care,

Michel

Thaelin

That sure puts a lump in my gut.  Pitch black in reverse.

On top of that, I keep looking at the stars and think that
their position is wrong. Sure hope its just me.

thaelin

noname

not only you, after a few beers I even see them moving aroung ;D