Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some "relevant?" Observation and an an approach.

Started by Mannix, January 17, 2006, 06:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c0mster

"I can verify by basic electrical theory, have the quite remarkable effect of making the energy oscillations escalate in strength sufficiently to overcome the resistance loss problem"

I tried thisÃ,  http://www.energyscience.org.uk/le/Le27/Berlin.htm Fig 2, using a tesla type coil and I canââ,¬â,,¢t get the capacitors to work correct. I draw .10 ma from the battery and get only 80 % out after the caps become charged. I am going to try it with layden jars, they seem to work better with static electricity. Perhaps this circuit is based on static electricity which is created by the high voltage.

CamsterÃ, 

HopeForHumanity

Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

pauldude000

@Mannix

I was so sure I had it right.......
so sure......

In fact, I was full of the brown stuff. "TPU Uncovered" my ____.

Teaches me to read part of a thing in depth, only scanning over this or that part thinking it is irrelevant. I had a FEW things right.. UGGGH!

I just CAREFULLY read through all of SM's collective posts. It is truly amazing how much info he gave. TONS. Theory, construction, pretty much everything but the control circuits.

I have a growing pile of junk wannabe TPU's, that have taught me more about bizarre field effects, though they are worthless for energy production.

Time to start over from scratch.

@all else

WHERE did half of the garbage being posted come from?

Kicks? the "mysterious", "elusive" kicks? WHAT MYSTERY? RAED the entire pdf, and you find that SM explained what they are, why they are, and where they come from......

Hash? AGAIN SM described it in detail!

Man, I have to clear my head of a bunch of complete trash information, which was nothing but personal interpretation of terms where no interpretation was necessary as it was originally fully described.

After reading SM's words carefully, I am now doubting the claims of the "supposed" TPU experts here, whom many mis-quote the hell out of everything he said. I wonder now if they refuse to share schematics etc.., simply because they don't have anything and are now just playing games.

I cannot speak about anyone else, but I AM STILL SERIOUS. If I have to revise my understanding a thousand times, I will.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

Grumpy

Quote from: pauldude000 on July 07, 2008, 09:44:34 PM
If I have to revise my understanding a thousand times, I will.

Paul Andrulis

Sure about that?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

pauldude000

@Grumpy

Absolutely.

There are two kinds of information.

1. Truth (Obvious value)
2. Trash (Worthless unless recyclable)

I personally prefer truth. One of the most commonly used sayings of mine is "What I KNOW today, may well be what I KNOW is false tomorrow."

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.