Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gadgetmall's Fuji Mod light CFL from 1 AA/AAA for - 12 hrs + - Thread 2

Started by Goat, March 02, 2009, 03:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

@ All

Test is over, battery stopped lighting the CFL at approximately 4.5 hours duration.

Not bad for a barebones mini Tesla circuit....LOL

Now for the next steps.....fine tunning...stay tuned... pun intended :)

Regards,
Paul

jadaro2600

Goat

The following transistors were tested on the barebone setup as posted in the above schematic and are listed as Yes/No for being able to light the CFL without any further modifications to the circuit.

2SD2470 - Yes
2SD2504 - Yes
2N2222A  - Yes
2N4401 - Yes
2N3904 - No
2N3055 - No
2SC5720 - Yes
2SC5607 - Yes

Goat

I took apart 5 Fuji circuit boards last night and so far and all of the transformers with the low turn heavy wire primary have 6 pins but only 5 of the posts have wires hooked up to them, so far the 6th pin only appears to be there as a locator pin.

@ xee2

Quote from: xee2 on March 03, 2009, 02:18:22 PM
@ Goat

I built the above circuit using a Kodak 5 pin transformer (see JT thread) and it did not light up the tube near as bright as the Fuji 6 pin transformer. I think you should use the 6 pin transformer instead of the 5 pin for your standard circuits since it seems to provide better performance.

I was using the Fuji 6 pin transformer when I did the barebone test circuit posted above but as you can see all of these transformers have 6 pins but only 5 have wires hooked up to them.  If you were using the 6 pin transformer from a Fuji was there a wire hooked up to the 6th pin? 

I am only using the Fuji transformers and not any others right now as it is the only one that has the low turn heavy wire primary while Kodak and all the others don't, I'm trying to replicate the low amp input and 12 hour CFL duration that Gadgetmall posted.

What's interesting is that the original circuit posted on the josepino.com site shows a transformer with 6 wires in the schematic (see pic),  I'm wondering if there was ever any transformers in the Fuji that had 6 wire transformers, he did post it in 2006 so maybe they changed the transformer over the years.

@ Gadget

Do you know if any of the Fuji circuits you modded so far had 6 wire transformers or were they all 5 wire with the 6th post as a locator pin?

The reason I'm asking is that if we don't need the 6th wire then there's that much less confusion.  So far it seems that the only component needed from the Fuji cameras is the transformer as the barebone circuit proved.  If all we need to add is the variable resistor and cap(s) to tune the circuit for lower amp draw then the only challenge would be to find the same transformer from electronic suppliers  :)

Regards,
Paul

Goat

Hi All

Test #2 - Barebone Fuji transformer circuit with cap in parallel with 10 K Ohm 20 turn resistor and 2SD2470 transistor.

Objective: 

Add one component to circuit 1 by including capacitor in parallel to the resistor.

Observations:

1. Tried to hookup VMM to input (GND) wire to measure amperage but CFL didn't light, added 10 ohm as shunt resistor but CFL only turned on dimly and amperage intake over 100 mA.  Same result observed when measuring with analog meter. 

Problem between Meter and person measuring (Me) or cheap meters don't work with this circuit for measuring amps? 

Hooked up analog at battery to monitor voltage drain for now, voltage drop or high amperage intake same thing to me :)

2. Soldered 2 wires in parallel to resistor and hooked up to breadboard.

68 pF cap was worst at battery drain than using 0.01 μF or 10,000 pF.

3. Added 300 V electrolytic cap that came with Fuji camera across input positive and negative wires, brightness increased and less voltage drop.

4. Can light a neon by touching only one lead to either of the output wires!

5. If you mess with the tuning and ground the neon by touching it's second lead or connecting it to house ground it the CFL gets brighter but causes a voltage drop on the battery.

6. The 0.01 μF cap can get the CFL much brighter than circuit 1 without it but there is a voltage drain on the battery.

7. Total brightness with Sunbeam 2U 9W 120 VAC bulb isn't enough to light a room unless you use more voltage.

8. 65 W 120 VAC modded CFL works.better than the 2U 9W 120 VAC bulb for brightness.

Conclusions:

Resistor, Cap and bulb size seem to play a big part in the circuit along with tuning for maximum CFL brightness and input power.

Testing on circuit 2 with more variable resistance and cap values need to be examined before adding more components in circuit 3.

Edit: Battery died, added neon to house ground using only one wire at the output, voltage on battery has climbed back up but won't run the CFL.

Regards,
Paul