Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Society is Half Baked!

Started by gravityblock, March 02, 2009, 10:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SomedayIsle

QuoteYour God was nailed to a cross. Not very wise.

Cheers,

Yes, "cheers" indeed.  ::)

Yet another problem with the "little g's" unto themselves all running around judging one another on the basis of puerile labelism.  If sushimoto had actually 'investigated' the Holy Bible for himself, he would have discovered that Yeshua, Jesus Christ never claimed to be God, but to be the firstborn Son of God.  Less than His Father.

No, my God, Yahweh, was not nailed to a cross, though I'm sure to Him it felt like it on that day.

The truth is actually quite simple that even a child understands:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juEACGmrXC8

"You must become as a child to enter the Kingdom of heaven." - Yeshua, Jesus Christ

http://arkdiscovery.com/red_sea_crossing.htm

God bless

Low-Q

Quote from: gravityblock on March 02, 2009, 10:26:24 AM
People aren't able to agree or accept the simplest of things.  Always scheming and manipulating.  Always trying to get ahead of the next person.  Trying to find an advantage or have leverage against another person.  Walking after their own lusts and desires at any cost. Thinking they are better than everyone else.  Not able to think on their own accord, Don't have a mind of their own. Always trying to cause division.  Never happy, never satisfied, always wanting more.

A house that is divided can not stand.  You may say, "There are good people, some will volunteer to help the homeless, volunteer to work in nursing homes, etc.  I will say to you, "Why are they doing this volunteer work?"  Are they doing it so it will look good on their resume for their own personal gain or able to obtain a higher position or higher status within their community.  People have their own agenda.  That agenda is getting ahead at any cost, even if it is helping others, it is for their own benefit and gain.

My ex wasn't happy with me doing the dishes. She said she couldn't find anything.  Tells me I'm not putting the dishes back in their proper spot.  I say, you want to know where the dishes are, then you do the dishes (I was doing dishes so it would benefit me in bed....LOL,  I'm guilty of this also).  Never satisfied, never happy.  Always complaining, always wanting more.

Yes, there are two sides of the coin.  What side of the coin are you on?  For your own benifit only, or for the benefit of others with no personal gain being achieved from your good works.

Then there our those who will do bad for their personal gain or benefit.  I won't even go here.

For those who try to exalt themselves, they will become humbled.  For those who are humbled, they will be exalted.

I think we all, including myself, needs to go back into the oven, to become fully baked.  I believe this is going to happen weather we like it or not.  I am trying to avoid this oven, but this isn't an easy thing to do because of our nature.  We all fall short.  We can't be perfect, but we sure the hell can do better than what we are doing now.

Can we work together? Can we be happy with what we have?  Can we be united without causing division?

It doesn't appear so, because we have our own personal agendas.

I agree all this. Humans will follow its insticts. We are not as civilized as we want to think we are. We are animals like any other creature on this planet - struggeling for survival, do whatever we can to get more. But among all people on this planet, there are people with slightly different instincts, those who want to help others. However, benifits and values are conservative, what good you do to another person will do good for you too. So there is basicly two ways to survive: Fight for yourself only and forget others need, or helping others knowing that this help will benifit yourself in the long run. These two types are then: the strong and stupid ones, and the weak and smart ones.

The world must have both to survive.

br.

Vidar

sushimoto

Quote from: SomedayIsle on March 05, 2009, 01:22:38 PM
Yet another problem with the "little g's" unto themselves all running around judging one another on the basis of puerile labelism.  If sushimoto had actually 'investigated' the Holy Bible for himself, he would have discovered that Yeshua, Jesus Christ never claimed to be God, but to be the firstborn Son of God.  Less than His Father.

I did read. I have read all of the books.
Bible, Talmud, Tanakh, Tibetian rolls, Shintoism, Buddhism,Hinduism, Jainism, Sikhism, Islam, Zoroastrism, Baha'i, Konfuzianism and Taoism.
Plus, I have studied about most of the Philosphies and Politics.

Did you?
What do you want from Us?

Are you claiming that your "Label" should rule the world?

I don't know what you want, but leave me in peace with your dogma.
I'm so tired about persistant rigid brains.

Open your mind or go away to your isle.

Amen,
sushimoto

PS: What is a "G"?. We dont have that in our country. Gangsters, Gents or Gods?

PPS: @Low-Q

Agree.
Darwin?
DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

SomedayIsle

QuoteI did read. I have read all of the books.

Yet you denigrate based upon misperception and falsehood.  It's starting to look more like you skimmed "all" the books right up to the talmud, read it in it's entirety and decided to stop there. 

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html

At least try and give a bit of "due diligence" before spewing sophomoric vitriol against "dogma" as you put it.  And to clarify, "little g's" refers to those, like yourself, who worship one's own intellect, call themselves 'gods'....little gods as opposed to our Creator.

Christ's teachings are without fault. 

The world is in the condition it's in for denying the Truth of His words.

God bless your heart sushimoto, clearly, much has been done to it to leave it in such cynical condition.

Nothing but love for ya, sushimoto, tough as that may seem.

sushimoto

Quote from: SomedayIsle on March 05, 2009, 03:38:49 PM
At least try and give a bit of "due diligence" before spewing sophomoric vitriol against "dogma" as you put it.  And to clarify, "little g's" refers to those, like yourself, who worship one's own intellect, call themselves 'gods'....little gods as opposed to our Creator.

What? Your God created me? wow. I thought, my father did.
How can you be so shure, that your god is a man?
Is that, what you are teaching your children?
Your little girls must be sad abaout that.

BTW. I was not claiming to be God. I was saying, that i am my own god.
Thats a big difference.

And if your god has created my car.
.... It could use new brakes and some gas in the tank..
And please tell him to feed my family too.

Yes, i get cynic. At the beginning, i was open to discuss objectively with you.
But you are constantly just preaching.

Shalom,
sushimoto
DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.