Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New article: "It's Time to Make Free Energy our Next Grass Roots Victory!"

Started by jibbguy, March 02, 2009, 11:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibbguy

Here is my latest article on Free Energy, this time calling for a letter writing campaign to President Obama or other elected officials in your home countries.

I chose now to do this, because i strongly believe the time is right for it.

I was also inspired by the Orion Project's recent letter to Obama which says basically the same things. I am not affiliated with them in any way (or anyone else in the genre for that matter). But i do agree with them that now is the time to do this.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/It-s-Time-to-Make-Free-Ene-by-Steve-Windisch-ji-090228-406.html

I would please ask that this not be turned into another thread about Obama, general politics, or the NWO (there are plenty here already): It is about Grass Roots Activism and free energy.... Not him.

Should we write letters to our elected officials, demanding these technologies be properly studied? Is this the time for a full-court press and concerted grass roots movement? Obviously i believe it is, and that we should ;)

Please note i am not trying to be anything other than a "concerned citizen". If i saw others i agree with taking this concept further i would gladly follow them and help. But i am not gonna sit around and do nothing because others might call be an ego-maniac (...or a tin-foil hatter either lol)  ;)

All on-topic opinions are welcome: I believe we need to discuss this issue of grass roots activism and taking this to the next level.

jibbguy

If you haven't taken a few minutes to go vote in the Free Energy poll, please do; and join in the lively discussion going on there if you like. Again, all opinions are welcome.

There are many important related subjects/technologies not covered there in "comments" yet: You have an opportunity to tell upwards of a million people about them for the first time, and link your favorite sources/sites... Does "Free Advertising" exist, lol? 

http://www.opednews.com/Poll/Poll-Does-Free-Energy-E-by-Steve-Windisch-ji-090308-956.html

So far It has had very high "Hits" there (...despite the very chilly wind-swept and lonely thread here, lol ;) ).

Also, the poll is now mirrored on another similar site, Dandelion Salad:

http://dandelionsalad.wordpress.com/2009/03/11/poll-does-free-energy-exist-by-steve-windisch/

So we get to vote twice ;) Please take the time to vote there too.

Someone asked me: "What good will it do?" Which is a valid Q that i cannot answer. All i can say is: "Would silence have a better chance of doing any good?"

Please get out there and vote  ;)

AhuraMazda

People should not write to anyone and save their time.

Have a look at this and decide for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swm8waVNSq8&feature=channel_page

On youtube , look for some some of the videoes on Monsanto, it's promoters, it's ageda. Indeed such a system is in conflict with humanity and the earth itself.

The writing is on the wall for the American system. It is going to collapse under the weight of its own corruption. I feel sad for the millions of people who are trapped there.

jibbguy

Defeatism is self-fulfilling.

Activism may not be an answer in itself, however grass roots understanding and pressure is. If 100 million people around the world knew as much about the energy situation as we here do: Could "they" get away with what they are getting away with now?

There are movements to stop Monsanto and the other food corps too, and they are very worthy. Activism is not "exclusive" (you don't have to pick one cause over the other).  And IMO, these things they are trying to do are not a "done deal" yet.... There is significant opposition in the US Congress to them and it is growing. 

For those outside of the US. from what i've read the movement is to force your respective governments to refuse the import of  genetically modified seeds. This grass roots movement appears to be getting stronger and gaining traction in India and other places.

India, and the rest of the not-yet fully developed countries, would benefit from free energy technologies that allow cheaper irrigation water and farm operation most (..as well as cheap power for small business). Once a nation can feed itself and can offer economic opportunity, it can work towards growing a middle class through an domestically-owned industrial economy; which raises the mean standard of living and raises education levels... The end result being lower population growth that creates stability and sustainability. Using safe, abundant, and cheap energy will allow growth in these places without further damage to the Planet.

Don't let them tell you it is hopeless: It is not.... As long as we continue to work for change; we will see Victory.... It will come, sooner or later. Our task is to make it "sooner" ;)