Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

First electrical power output from a Pyramid

Started by hartiberlin, January 18, 2006, 05:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

Jeanna:
  If you have any pictures of that conical pancake coil, with the toroid on its back, that would be great to see. Sounds like an interesting design.  It does remind me that I had thought the same thing concerning the pyramid, I thought if the same electricity can be made with just the coils, why use such a big pyramid.
  I am starting to see that there is something to the conical, sphere, dome shape, and even the pyramid shape,  as they might all act as resonant secondary coils. But,  causing a reflected negative implosion of the pulse, due to the cone, dome, sphere, containing the pulse, and mirroring it back as feed-back to some degree. 

jeanna

Quote from: NickZ on June 25, 2010, 05:40:44 PM
  Jeanna:
  If you have any pictures of that conical pancake coil, with the toroid on its back, that would be great to see.

Well Nick,
This is just a screenshot from the youtube video.
I am not finding it here on "ubu", which means it is on the mac.
So, you will see the 2 colors of mag wire which I wound bifilar on the paper cone.
The toroid hat is stretching from the breadboard to stay atop the cone,

The cone is about 2 inches tall.
I think I described how I made it in enough detail before, so here goes...

jeanna

NickZ

Jeanna:
   Thanks for the picture,  hard to see it though, main thing is that it works.
   I have a question:
   Do you think a big toroid coil (20 pounder),and with an upscaled JT type circuit, useing a 12v DC battery, and self charging, would produce ALOT more punch?
   In other words what do you forsee is the maximum potecial of the JT? Can the possible union of the TPU- JT ever work out?
Or are we barking up the wrong tree?  As it looks like the direction some people are going towards.  Like me, maybe, but,  I'm not just trying to light my Christmas Tree. 
  Pirate gave us his honest opinion, but I'd also like to hear yours.  As I have some hope that there can be more to it, especially with a simple circuit that practicaly anybody can build.

Can there be more to a JT than just the changing of lower volts into higher voltage along with high frequency, but at the expence of current?  Since it can be done with almost dead batteries.
So, where is the extra juice coming from?  Who is doing the math?  The above explanation doesn't seem to cover it.   
    -Joule Thief-  implies that Joules are is being stolen, and,  maybe,  are being sucked-in out of thin air.
                                                            NZ

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: jeanna on June 25, 2010, 03:54:32 PM
Nick,
I am going to look for some still I might have made when I made that video, so I can show lee.
I want to describe what I saw, because it fits with the comments Peter Grandics made on the rex website article.
I made a conical shaped bifilar coil to append to the "secondary" of a joule thief circuit.
It is basically a pancake coil pulled down into a cone shape.

I connected the end of one wire to the beginning of the other wire as you do with a pancake coil.
I got low to moderate results.
But then, I put the toroid onto the tip of the cone and it took off.

So, when it was working it looked like the wardencliff tower in shape and proportions.

OK?
@ jeanna
Will be looking for your video and will go down the local V.A. medical center next week (Mon.) to see the other videos.

@ NickZ
A patent to take off power, as a tap, in a Tesla coil arrangement, was issued:

http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat7053576.pdf

http://www.google.com/patents?id=4Nh3AAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

I dislike the potential risk of high voltage research, but it has the potential to be a winner in the race to OU.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

NickZ

@ Lee:
     Please check my earlier post made at the Magnetization Vector thread on OU, today,  sort of fits in.
   I have read the patents in your links.  Thanks for posting them.
   Please read -Intrigers- post today on UFO Propulsion, as they seam related also.  John Keely worked on many types of
Aether technologies, as well as related Mind technologies.
  Maybe,  the very reason that we don't advance faster in the electricity production field, is because it is so related to other secret and possibly dangerous fields.  Like Galactic Space and Time Travel, Stargate type Demodulation - Remodulation Machines, mas production of food and water products, and anything else - out of thin air.  Using only the Energy from the dense solution of Space to create not just electricity, but anything else needed.   

There can also be a very real connection to the Great Pyramids, ET's, Multidimensional Space Vehicles. 
  It's no wonder why information, that could change our lives for the better, has been supressed, especially in the last 100 years or so. 
                                    NZ