Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Legalities of selling free energy generators

Started by PaulLowrance, March 05, 2009, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Hi Sushimoto,

Don't let old age let you settle down and give up on trying to help the world!!  One good thing about old age is the tendency for the mind to eventually dominate the emotional system for the expression of *positive* emotions. Emotions can be a powerful force *when the mind* is the controlling factor. The *desire* to help all life at the cost of self is one of the greatest positive emotions ever. Such emotions, dominated by the mind, may seem like "anger" to most people, but they are intense positive emotions with the goal of helping other beings.

Helping the world is my life, and will be till my last breath on Earth.

PL

sushimoto

Quote from: PaulLowrance on March 09, 2009, 01:26:21 PM
Hi Sushimoto,

Don't let old age let you settle down and give up on trying to help the world!!  One good thing about old age is the tendency for the mind to eventually dominate the emotional system for the expression of *positive* emotions. Emotions can be a powerful force *when the mind* is the controlling factor. The *desire* to help all life at the cost of self is one of the greatest positive emotions ever. Such emotions, dominated by the mind, may seem like "anger" to most people, but they are intense positive emotions with the goal of helping other beings.

Helping the world is my life, and will be till my last breath on Earth.

PL

Hey Paul,
i am not THAT old to settle down in wheelchair. (unless its driven by some Grand smoking gun.)
I will help the world as i already do for my neighborhood. ;)
There is no ego fighting against positive emotions and $$$$$ is not my subject...
Okay maybe $ to pay my bills. ;D

Your words are good to describe it.

best regards,
sushi

DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

FreeEnergy

I hope this is easy enough for anyone to build.
Most average people have no clue on how to even build a simple circuit amongst many other things in this field of electronics.
i am sure you already know this but i'll say it anyway, if you are going to make a tutorial video/text/verbal please include:

0. what this technology can be used for i.e. power a home, electric car, etc
1. what is open source technology and why its important, and why keep this technology open source.
2. what exact tools will be needed and where one can buy them
3. what exact parts will needed and where one can buy them
4. safety precautions
5. how to put this project together part for part. along with some more safety precautions.
6. how this project can be improved for more power etc. along with some more safety precautions.
7. where to go on-line to share improvements or local community gathering for this technology, etc
8. encourage people to share with other family/friends. open source.

If I'm missing something please add to the list.

hope this helps, see you later.

sushimoto

Quote from: FreeEnergy on March 10, 2009, 02:53:55 AM
I hope this is easy enough for anyone to build.
Most average people have no clue on how to even build a simple circuit amongst many other things in this field of electronics.
i am sure you already know this but i'll say it anyway, if you are going to make a tutorial video/text/verbal please include:

0. what this technology can be used for i.e. power a home, electric car, etc
1. what is open source technology and why its important, and why keep this technology open source.
2. what exact tools will be needed and where one can buy them
3. what exact parts will needed and where one can buy them
4. safety precautions
5. how to put this project together part for part. along with some more safety precautions.
6. how this project can be improved for more power etc. along with some more safety precautions.
7. where to go on-line to share improvements or local community gathering for this technology, etc
8. encourage people to share with other family/friends. open source.

If I'm missing something please add to the list.

hope this helps, see you later.

Hi,
After making it public in the web, maybe you guys can open up an real "OpenSource"-Shop in LA,
where people come in to get your stuff.

But choose a location without windows at the opposite side of the street.
Paul is very sensitive to plopping balloons. *grin*

best wishes,
sushimoto

DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

triffid

I personally think open sourcing is the best way to go.It might be ok to patent in another country(not the usa) so some else can't come along,patent it and put it on the shelf.Keeping you from using your own invention for the benefit of others.I heard someone did this on a solar cooker design.triffid