Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Population Reduction To Begin Soon

Started by Yortuk Festrunk, March 05, 2009, 06:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yortuk Festrunk

They are going to murder billions of people worldwide: http://www.naturalnews.com/025760.html

Don't ever take vaccinations and the best way to survive the coming pandemic is to make sure you have enough food to last you for at least a year. This way you can stay in your home and not come in contact with anyone else and risk getting sick and dying.

jadaro2600

It's a gnerally accepted idea that they plan to go door to door killing people and enslaving ...  don't expect to be taken lightly when they find you sitting on a year's worth of food.  You'll probably be looked at with even more suspicion.

broli

Start researching and making colloidal silver I say. The CS will destroy any virus/bacteria/fungi... it comes across. Let's see their faces when that happens.

ramset

Depends on what kind of bug they let loose

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

SomedayIsle

Make no mistake, TPTB have been practicing population control/reduction for decades at least.   Their machinations are being closely watched.

"And I will shorten the days lest no flesh remain alive upon the earth."  - Yahweh, Almighty God