Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stubblefiled & Meucci

Started by giantkiller, March 07, 2009, 11:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbaRue

@AhuraMazda
Thanks for the links about Thorium and the welding rods.
I already know about the dangers of Thorium. 
I don't intend on doing anything with the rods except place one in a sealed tube.
It would be a concern if I was going to grind the tip like welders do or use it for welding.
I don't think I would like to be welding for a living using these rods.

I think the res. freq. for these rods may be 1.22 MHz.
I wound 24AWG wire around the whole length of the rod, then placed it into a plastic straw.
I glue gun glued the both ends shut and only the 2 wire ends are sticking out.
When I connected my signal generator to the winding I get a second waveform on the scope at 1.22 MHz.
So I think this may be the res. freq. of the thorium.  1.22 MHz.
I will keep experimenting.  It would be awesome if this works.

mikewatson

Pirate88179

I came across this "Nuclear Reactor" as well a little while ago. I have tried something similar but with zero success, so far at least.

I wound about 15 turns of thick enamelled copper wire into a coil of roughly the same size as his "secondary winding" and soldered a 0.002 microfarad capacitor across the ends. I Put a 1mm thick pure thorium wire down the middle of the coil  both with and without a glass tube. The thorium wire is a good alpha emitter much the same or better than depleted U238.(see wikipedia)
I put a scope across the coil to see if there was any sign of oscillation, nothing at all. Shock excitation by charging up the C then connecting it across the coil with the thorium wire in place did nothing. The thorium had no effect at all on the coil as far as I could see. There may be a critical frequency or something, unfortunately we do not know the capacitor size. Anyway glass blocks alpha particle completely.
The picture may be a hoax of course.

Mike

Pirate88179

Mike:

Yes, it may well be a hoax, I don't really know.  I don't know anything else about it except Hans posted it in the earth battery topic some time ago.  I saved the picture because I thought it was interesting.  I have not done any research or experiments along this line at all.  I guess one can maybe google around and find where it came from?  There may be more information if this photo was originally on a website somewhere else.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hansvonlieven

G'day all

You can see the picture of the reactor with much clearer labeling on

http://keelytech.com/stubblefield.html  The paper also talks about similar devices like Barbat.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

amigo

My understanding of these nuclear batteries (resonant nuclear reactor) is that you can NOT use an alpha source and expect something to happen. You have to have a beta source to get the effect.

I remember when I first read about the nuclear battery, I though: great, I'll just get a bunch of smoke alarms, extract the Americium and voila. Then I found out that Americium is an alpha source and I needed a beta. Scrapped that idea then...