Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydrino is redistributed on time axis not sub zero state

Started by froarty, March 09, 2009, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froarty

The term Hydrino needs to be abandoned or redefined. Even using the term "Hydrino like" will cause the author to be indexed under speculation or pseudoscience.I am proposing that all “Hydrino like” atoms are not sub zero state but simply redistributed on the temporal axis. As background Dr Randell Mills, founder of Black Light Power , has pursued a sub zero state of the hydrogen atom for more than a decade. Test reactors of their proprietary catalyst supplied to Rowan University  were confirmed in October 2008 to produce far more calories than possible for the given hydrogen impregnation in their reactors. The hydrogen and catalyst are brought up to 200C at which point the reaction produces far more heat than Rowan chemists can account for with standard chemistry. Dr Mills controversial GUT theory however has been staunchly opposed by the physics community and the company has been unable to retain a patent based on his theory. The theory was challenged by A Rathke (May 2005). "A critical analysis of the hydrino model". New Journal of Physics 2005 (7): 127. doi:10.1088/1367-2630/7/1/127  however Rathke's paper was itself challenged by Jan Naudts (5 August 2005). "On the hydrino state of the relativistic hydrogen atom". http://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0507193v2. " which demonstrated that Rathke had not allowed for relativistic effects. This  “relativistic” opportunity was not easily applied to the Mills theorem but on May 8th 2008 Bernard Haisch and Garret Moddel were awarded a patent for a device based on Casimir cavities which also describes an orbital "spinning down" below the ground state but based on  stochastic electrodynamics ( description and patent ).
I am simply proposing that Jan Naudts mathematical evidence of a “relativistic” loophole can be applied to the Moddel - Haisch model to form a composite theorem where the Casimir cavities allow the orbital to twist on the temporal axis. The orbital only appears to "fall" because the 4D volume representing the boundary conditions  is redistributed on the Time axis  such that  its profile in normal space shrinks while it gets larger  on the time axis. I am proposing this composite Naudts-Moddel- Haisch theory be considered a test bed for extending the theory while investigating hydrino like constructs without the burden of sub zero state arguments.

In addition to suggesting the above composite Naudts-Moddel- Haisch theory, I would like to propose my own theory to extend said “NMH” theory.  I propose that these “temporally Fat” atoms must form a covalent bond while deeply submerged on the temporal axis such that when the boundary reforms while exiting the cavity the new molecule is not free to transition with the boundary because its orbitals are locked one against the other unable to twist back to original orientation. The boundary conditions with the orbitals accumulate until they break the bond exhibiting the signature black light plasma and restoring atoms to monatomic levels. This method forces normally chaotic vacuum fluctuations to organize into boundary conditions that allow their energy to be harvested. The covalent bond becomes our “bucket”.
The math for this theory was already presented by Jan Naudts (5 August 2005). "On the hydrino state of the relativistic hydrogen atom".  which at the time had no available theory to which it could be easily applied.  That has changed with the Moddel â€" Haisch SED based theory leveraging exclusion fields inside Casimir cavities. I predict that the covalent “temporally fat” molecule formed inside an exclusion field is capable of reacting with space-time. The boundary conditions that accumulate against the orbitals as the molecule exits the exclusion field have their reactionary forces translated 90 degrees against the vacuum fluctuations on the time axis. These boundary potentials can be harvested as heat energy when the bond is broken such as the Black Light Power reactors tested by Rowan University however there is another as yet untested potential. The accumulated boundary conditions with vacuum fluctuations just prior to the breaking of the covalent bond while the molecule is exiting the exclusion field can be adapted for reactionless thrust. I predict that exotic inertial properties will be discovered when a portable system is tested on a frictionless surface.