Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Zero emissions is a bunch of Bullsh!t

Started by jadaro2600, March 10, 2009, 04:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hammuraby

the rise of CO2 into the atmosfhere is became from 250 PPM to 350 PPM;
+ 100 PPMilion = 1 : 10 000,
then if a pressure of atm, is 1Kg every cm2 (as an BAR)
1: 10000 is also say then 1Kg of CO2 into un Mt2.... math!!

but a CARBON is a 333gr a M2 because the atomic weight is the same for O (667gr)  and C....

that means that a Kg/Mt2  of wood  (333gr of C) is the necessity to put
into solid state  the +C in the slice of air upplaced ....

the ONLY solution is: to save water necessity for encrease the biomass ,
and don't leave that all the rain came to river when raining;
and, stop a desertification whit a longtime live tree.... rise the TOT of biomass into the word!

wait, and you will see at NEW protocoll of Kopenaghen 2012 ,
that is the water THE SOLUTION  !!

""This is especially true for coal, where they gerrymander the CO2 back into the ground - essentially sweeping it under the rug.

Who's to say that CO2 won't come flooding back out one day killing millions in the low lying areas around it.  Or is that their plan..."

TRUE, this is a crazy handS, the energy wasted for do this IS ONLY a financing feedback to oil company, THEY....:

WHATEVER, a CO2 is not an emissionsfor  US :o....unbelivable, but true !!

jadaro2600

The reason they haven't paid much attention to the CO2 is because we exhale it ...moving against CO2 is like moving against breathing - eventually they have to tell us to breath less or plant more trees or grass ..or whatever.

Now they pump it back into the ground - and they get a subsidy like corn farmers.

How about we all just let our yards go out of control, more leaf surface areas and the current housing crisis.

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: jadaro2600 on March 10, 2009, 07:21:27 AM
As soon as something becomes 'zero emissions' it becomes non existent.

Cold electricity?  ..is there a such thing?  And is it defined by conjecture?

A water fuel tank is just a thing - what uses it as fuel?

All transfers of energy are emissions, whether they are from one side of the machine to another.  The idea of 'zero emissions' is just silly.

We need emissions in order for their to be 'work done'  ... and yes, the idea of 'clean burning' is just as asinine as the idea of 'zero emissions'.  This is especially true for coal, where they gerrymander the CO2 back into the ground - essentially sweeping it under the rug.

Who's to say that CO2 won't come flooding back out one day killing millions in the low lying areas around it.  Or is that their plan?

Hi sir

i' ve read some of teslas work it says there that he perfected the cold electricity in his later works. maybe it was just suppressed.

and i beleive you sir but maybe they mean something different in zero emission and that is even there is an emission it is not harmful to the environment.
maybe they mean zero emission to harmful emission  ;D

God bless
otits

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: jadaro2600 on March 10, 2009, 07:21:27 AM
We need emissions in order for their to be 'work done'  ... and yes, the idea of 'clean burning' is just as asinine as the idea of 'zero emissions'.  This is especially true for coal, where they gerrymander the CO2 back into the ground - essentially sweeping it under the rug.

Who's to say that CO2 won't come flooding back out one day killing millions in the low lying areas around it.  Or is that their plan?

hi sir

i've read that they shifted to C02 because it does'nt destroy the ozone layer of the earth.  8)

God bless
otits

jadaro2600

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on March 10, 2009, 08:35:36 PM

Hi sir

i' ve read some of teslas work it says there that he perfected the cold electricity in his later works. maybe it was just suppressed.

and i beleive you sir but maybe they mean something different in zero emission and that is even there is an emission it is not harmful to the environment.
maybe they mean zero emission to harmful emission  ;D

God bless
otits

Less harmful emissions is also connotative - there's the 'dirty electricity' crew out there ...and the anti-CFL's.

Tesla's cold electricity was essentially experiments in high voltage?