Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Laser Induced Plasma Channel to the Ionosphere

Started by leeroyjenkinsii, February 11, 2009, 09:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CARN0T

Yes, Lee Roy,

A million volts spread over ten kilometers will not produce enough heat (or ionization) to keep the path open, even with no power left to tap off.  Sorry.

If this were so, you would often see arcs between lines on feeder power lines where the field strength is even higher than 100 volts per meter.

Only a thermal (high-temperature) plasma can be sustained at atmospheric pressure.  This would take more power than any laser we can make, in the terrawatt range.  Sorry, I don't have time for the calculation, although it should be fairly easy to do.  Stability could be a separate issue.

Ernie Rogers

Quote from: leeroyjenkinsii on February 17, 2009, 11:47:04 PM
@CARN0T

A million volts potential is not enough to keep the laser on thus the plasma channel intact?  I think we could use the very power from the plasma channel to KEEP the laser powered.

ZathEros

Back in the late seventies, two brothers Walt and Leigh Richmond hatched a similar idea. They were met with a bit of ridicule for thier thinking so they wrapped it up loosly in a Sci-Fi paperback called " The lost millenium", I believe it was also re-named "Siva" as well.
They put forth some solid ideas, but at the time the laser technology didn't exist. It does now however. It certainly would require a lot of power to initiate, but once you were producing power from the Ionosphere you are tapping an immense power source.
They were concerned about cascade failure, a runaway ionization of the source resulting in a catastrophic blast much like a nuclear bomb.

Yes the Nasa tether experiment went baldy wrong when they miscalculated how much power they would produce by dragging a 20 kilometer weighted conductor down into the ionosphere. It arced off and vaporized itself in two. Could have severly damaged the shuttle.
Also during this mission when they were watching the several Km long strip of tether drift away was when they noticed the "djiropa" swarming around the tether in the distance. Using the tether for scale one appeared to be over 6 kilometers in diameter.
drawings depicting similar objects have been found in South American temples.

see : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb8NK-chQvs

Z

Lasered

Laser Induced Plasma Channel weapons should be the topic.  The Defense Department is using this airborne laser in Americans.  Google www.defensetech.org and type in Hack Your Nervous System under archives.  Scroll to Heavily Censored Document and you will see the LIPC is a weapon being used on Americans for torture and murder.  Google Applied Energetics and you will see this company makes the laser induced plasma channel weapon for the Defense Dept.  Google GGreenwald Section 1076 Army and you will see bush reenacted the Comicattus Act of the Civil War Days so he and Obama can fly the skies as if they are fighting a war between the North and the South; only they are using this LIPC that has no color to its beam and attacks a person on the ground with pinpoint accuracy whether they are in a building or not.  The military and police aviators of Jacksonville, Florida have been using this LIPC on me for six years and I see no end in sight because very few people know about it.  The use of this weapon is sending people to the doctor and all it is is Bush and Obama.  They are the only ones that can order the halting of the use of this weapon and they won't. Imagine how these military and police aviators feel who have families at home.  They have been torturing me with this LIPC and they now see the horror of it.  They are begging America to wake up and do something to stop the use of this weapon.  It is turning this country in Iran, an axis of evil.

hansvonlieven

Quote from: Lasered on March 07, 2009, 03:48:13 PM
Laser Induced Plasma Channel weapons should be the topic.  The Defense Department is using this airborne laser in Americans.  Google www.defensetech.org and type in Hack Your Nervous System under archives.  Scroll to Heavily Censored Document and you will see the LIPC is a weapon being used on Americans for torture and murder.  Google Applied Energetics and you will see this company makes the laser induced plasma channel weapon for the Defense Dept.  Google GGreenwald Section 1076 Army and you will see bush reenacted the Comicattus Act of the Civil War Days so he and Obama can fly the skies as if they are fighting a war between the North and the South; only they are using this LIPC that has no color to its beam and attacks a person on the ground with pinpoint accuracy whether they are in a building or not.  The military and police aviators of Jacksonville, Florida have been using this LIPC on me for six years and I see no end in sight because very few people know about it.  The use of this weapon is sending people to the doctor and all it is is Bush and Obama.  They are the only ones that can order the halting of the use of this weapon and they won't. Imagine how these military and police aviators feel who have families at home.  They have been torturing me with this LIPC and they now see the horror of it.  They are begging America to wake up and do something to stop the use of this weapon.  It is turning this country in Iran, an axis of evil.

You should not forget to take your medication. It makes you write silly paranoid stuff like this.

Hans von Lieven

BTW Another one of yours? 

Jeannie in Jacksonville Florida said:

February 6, 2009 10:47 AM

The direct energy weapons are now used on American citizens because Congress and Bush passed it into law on September 2008. Google GGreenwald Section 1076. This weapon they are using on me is called the Laser Induced Plasma Channel (LIPC) and have been using it for eight years, since Bush took office. If you want to bring justice to an injust government, help me expose it. The only outspoken critic of the use of this weapon package on the American citizens was Patrick Leahy from Vermont. I wrote him last week asking him if I could go before his Judiciary Committee to let Congress know what this weapon has done to me. It burns, cramps, stabs, hammers, chokes, sleep deprives and I need someone to help me. I have a stack of letters almost a foot high I have written to the government and media over the past three years, trying to get someone to take this on.
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

hansvonlieven

Well, that lunatic did not like what I had to say.

This is the E-mail he sent:

Okay, hansvonhitler.  Wait until this weapon comes hovering over your residence and cramps your hitler ass or stabs up your hitler rectum.  MIght you like that since hitler was a closet homosexual who would masturbate while his wives who committed suicide would piss on his belly?  Good luck in your hansvonhitler state of mind.  I hope you have no family because if you do, they are in for the horror of their lives because stupid people like you won't have an open mind to possibilities that sound scifi that are real.

I am shaking in my boots  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx