Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Boswell Power Production Unit Runs Continuously Even Without Wind(really?)

Started by b0rg13, March 11, 2009, 07:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

If Jim Boswell's scam turbine does not need any wind, why is he mounting it on a post and why is he calling it a wind turbine?

Food for thought or reason for doubt?

You be the judge.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

FreeEnergy

Quote from: hansvonlieven on March 12, 2009, 02:31:12 AM
If Jim Boswell's scam turbine does not need any wind, why is he mounting it on a post and why is he calling it a wind turbine?

Food for thought or reason for doubt?

You be the judge.

Hans von Lieven

because.......

"we used to brainstorm how we could introduce these technologies to the market in a less threatening way.  One of the things we discussed was adding solar panels or wind turbines to the module to make the thing appear like a conventional renewable energy source, while in reality, the module was not at all dependent on wind but was harnessing free environmental energy of another variety altogether.  Neighbors and utilities would see the solar panels or wind turbine and think nothing of the home running on renewable power."

"Because it is a "wind turbine", you can take advantage of the incentives available, depending on what state or country you're in, speeding up the payback period.  Also, you're not going to be inundated with questions from neighbors or the utilities.  You don't have to wait for the government to validate and come up with some new classification of energy device to include in their incentives.  It's not like this is deceptive or fraudulent.  It's still very much in keeping with the spirit of the incentives to encourage renewable energy installation."

lumen

I agree the disguise is good. But I doubt it was invented by someone running for Mayor. Is just seems the two mind sets just don't go together.

But it is always the single loose screw that always seems to find the only knot hole in the floor!

I hope it's real  :-\

mscoffman

@All;

Most likely he is using atmospheric electricity as an energy source. If you look at the
pointy blades of his turbine and the "dirty" tower pictured. I think his idea is a good one.
My feeling is that one could integrate the collection wire of atmospheric electricity with
solar collector pannels and have two separate circuits, one for each type of current.
Even wind powered friction based atmospheric electricity could be brought in the mix,
eventually. Each system then would become a small powerhouse. Note; there is nothing
of "perpetual motion" in his scheme, this is probably why the MIB's didn't attack that
system.

---

Why do things this way? Because legislative bodies only accept a limited set of free
energy technologies. In other words you get the tax advantage for the solar generator
while generating continous energy in a more optimum way.  Heck, the district is funding
the whole price of the technology as a grant, if you happen to live in Washington D.C.

http://green.dc.gov/green/cwp/view,a,1244,q,461562.asp

:S:MarkSCoffman

hansvonlieven

Quote from: lumen on March 11, 2009, 11:01:35 PM
Yea, looking at that guys video for Mayor about says it all.

I was thinking that it may be possible to make a generator based on the Gary Westly principal in the picture that would not cause any drag when setup as a generator like in a wind turbine.

If a coil was setup at the neutral line above a stationary magnet, then another magnet on a rotor passing the stationary magnet on the opposite side of the coil, then the rotor magnet could push the field of the stationary magnet more into the steel or pull more away causing the steel to change polarity with the rotor magnets seeing only the other magnet.

I think I will need to test this.

Some people will believe anything

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx