Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Boswell Power Production Unit Runs Continuously Even Without Wind(really?)

Started by b0rg13, March 11, 2009, 07:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

FreeEnergy

raisdfist

"Since then, for security purposes, he's dismantled the fuelless motor technology; but the patented "wind turbine" is still powering his home."

its too bad that everytime something looks really promising, for some reason its always dismantled and there is always something missing in the patents to get it to work :/

FreeEnergy

Quote from: raisdfist on March 11, 2009, 07:37:28 PM
"Since then, for security purposes, he's dismantled the fuelless motor technology; but the patented "wind turbine" is still powering his home."

its too bad that everytime something looks really promising, for some reason its always dismantled and there is always something missing in the patents to get it to work :/

ALWAYS 99.9% of the time...

lumen

Yea, looking at that guys video for Mayor about says it all.

I was thinking that it may be possible to make a generator based on the Gary Westly principal in the picture that would not cause any drag when setup as a generator like in a wind turbine.

If a coil was setup at the neutral line above a stationary magnet, then another magnet on a rotor passing the stationary magnet on the opposite side of the coil, then the rotor magnet could push the field of the stationary magnet more into the steel or pull more away causing the steel to change polarity with the rotor magnets seeing only the other magnet.

I think I will need to test this.