Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Youtube: Unidirectional force using gyroscopes.

Started by broli, March 11, 2009, 08:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Quote from: khabe on March 15, 2009, 05:47:55 AM
for example this kind of experiments I meant,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu6kp6fSc3M&feature=related
There russian guys trying to fly but ... no way ::)
cheers,
khabe

Already seen that. And this proves what? That a hand spun system can become a few kilo's lighter? I fail to see your pointless debunking point. Get the thing spinning at 10.000+ rpm and then we'll see wether it has hope or not.

retroworm

I think the whole idea is based on false premise. He just assumes there is a force and goes with it without considering other explanations.
For what I unerstand, the effect is much closer to the illustration below. An axial torque that is much more likely to bust your bearings or snap the axle than lifting you off the ground.

Nasa uses the same principle in their new robotic booms, so it's not completely useless effect. Not quite antigravity though.

khabe

Quote from: broli on March 15, 2009, 06:30:36 AM
Already seen that. And this proves what? That a hand spun system can become a few kilo's lighter? I fail to see your pointless debunking point. Get the thing spinning at 10.000+ rpm and then we'll see wether it has hope or not.

Hmm? Do you mean that 10k is the only right RPM and 24k I commonly use is wrong ??? ::)
Another point - two contra-rotating gyros on the same axis will by theory kill each other´s angular momentum,
I think that this vertically hyperkinesia comes because no rigid body because weak construction - axis changes, are not stabil,
When Satellite uses similar design stabilizers then axises are not perpendicular to centre but under angle.
What I can speak about "precision measurings" of forces under each leg ... I think that when one scale shows minus 1 then some another does (+) and summary it is (0),
There must be considered not only diameter, mass and speed - as well as time factor t and f in herz - those guys did? Im not sure about ::)
cheers,
khabe

stprue

I agree with retroworm, the stresses on the bearings would be enormous and as for not using a lot of energy once the rims are up to speed is crap, the whole precession effect causes lots of resistance.

gravityblock

Being weightless is B.S.

Just because a person weights less in water than out of water, doesn't mean the person's weight has changed.  It only means the measuring of the object is using a different scale, due to less or no opposition forces (pressure) against each other, and must be taken into account when weighing an object.

Ant-gravity has nothing to do with the weight of the object, but has everything to do with the axial and angular momentums of the object.

A coaxial rotor on a helicopter cancels out the angular momentum of the two counter-rotating blades and it's still able to fly without a tail rotor.  A tail rotor cancels out the angular momentum of the blades also, which allows it to fly with stability and control.  The angular momentum must being canceled with an anti-gravity device, just like the helicopter.

Do we not want to cancel the angular momentum?

With the angular momentums canceled, won't this relieve the stress on the bearings?
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.