Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Youtube: Unidirectional force using gyroscopes.

Started by broli, March 11, 2009, 08:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khabe

Quote from: sushimoto on March 15, 2009, 01:52:26 AM
Hi Khabe,

... very interesting things are coming up here. :)

I do have a heli-license and some RC Models too.
And sometimes i go flying with an Ultralight- Gyrocopter...

Germany has simply not enough space and therefore much to much government-regulations for all of this.
No fun. ..... Someday i have to go to australia for living. ;D

A while ago, i was playing with some Quadrokopters.
http://quadrokopter.net/    (... sorry for german language.)

May I ask, in which dimensions you are involved with those kind of things?

Best,
sushimoto

hi sushimoto,
fully autonomous VTOL UAV  2m, two ready to fly,
one bigger on the half of way,
and of course lot of rc models too - huge lot of  ::)

Gruss,
khabe

broli

khabe show me a video of this same setup not running. or stop trolling. What ever you have seen was not meant for anti gravity in the first place. That's like saying...well I have been working with pigs my entire life but I never saw a flying pig. Just because you worked with them doesn't guarantee you seeing a flying pig  ;D. Helicopters don't even come close to these rpm's and are way to heavy so forget about that. The x2 demo lifts (albeit very little) off the scale whenever it's ran, on naudin's site there are numerous confirmation of losing weight WITHOUT gaining weight first like you would have when jumping.

sushimoto

Quote from: khabe on March 15, 2009, 03:55:57 AM
hi sushimoto,
fully autonomous VTOL UAV  2m, two ready to fly,
one bigger on the half of way,
and of course lot of rc models too - huge lot of  ::)

Gruss,
khabe

2 Meters UAV? WOW
You must have access to some huge backyard? ;D
Where are you living?

Please mail me pictures. I am so addicted to it. Does whoopy knows about that?

Gruss zurueck,
sushimoto

DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

sushimoto

Quote from: broli on March 15, 2009, 04:04:43 AM
khabe show me a video of this same setup not running. or stop trolling. What ever you have seen was not meant for anti gravity in the first place. That's like saying...well I have been working with pigs my entire life but I never saw a flying pig. Just because you worked with them doesn't guarantee you seeing a flying pig  ;D. Helicopters don't even come close to these rpm's and are way to heavy so forget about that. The x2 demo lifts (albeit very little) off the scale whenever it's ran, on naudin's site there are numerous confirmation of losing weight WITHOUT gaining weight first like you would have when jumping.

... he was talking about gyroscopes used in helicopters and "multicopters".for stabilizing their position.

no trolling.

;D
DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.

khabe

Quote from: broli on March 15, 2009, 04:04:43 AM

hi broly,
You know - neve find those videoes exact when needed  ::)
But anyway :
50mm diameter Gyro wheel -> 24.000 RPM   = the same line-speed when 500mm helicopter rotor makes 2.400 RPM ,
...   Right?
...  Then angular momentum forces must to be the same  ::)
I must to agree with you - gyroscopes are devilishly interesting things,
http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=248021
Regards,
khabe