Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Youtube: Unidirectional force using gyroscopes.

Started by broli, March 11, 2009, 08:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie

You know, progress is not made without effort and for the record, helicopters were lethal and unreliable for the first few decades because they had to be developed. Just like everything else. Aviation is inherently dangerous but to get anywhere people had to design and try. Think of how people die driving cars, most things we do involving locomotion involve failures.

Because the Anti-gravity system uses high-speed gyroscopes there is a danger aspect because of the speed, but there is also an inherent balance in the system because of the high-speed rotating mass having a good deal of inertia and therefore stability.

Quote from: stprue on March 14, 2009, 09:21:51 AM
I was working on this idea years ago (check out JNLLABS) and where it is very interesting and more than likely possible it is highly inefficient and dangerous.  A helicopter is more efficient. 

Think of what might happen if 1 of the gyros stopped working or even worse became dislodged, it would destroy the craft instantly.

magpie

Quote from: broli on March 14, 2009, 09:37:42 AM

It is all very simple but no support is no fun.
@broli

Don't be discouraged, we'll get there. Considering there is now good proof that the system will work it will just take some of us putting time and money(there's the REAL problem) in and once a relatively simple replication is possible the porject will be able to take off.

khabe

hi guys,
Im bit more familiar with helis than common man, also I have developed and built two gyro stabilized platforms,
(wheres speed up to 25k) tried with 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 units, with and without gimbals ...
Wonder what you are trying - there is no way to get antigravity  based on the principles of angular momentum by my opinion.
Of course I have seen these "fllying" contrivances ...drawings, pc simulated ...youtube experiments ... but not any working unit,
Have you seen?
Regards,
khabe

spacetrax

A net force is developed only during acceleration of said devices. Use pulsed power, over and over again.

sushimoto

Quote from: khabe on March 14, 2009, 06:00:54 PM
hi guys,
Im bit more familiar with helis than common man, also I have developed and built two gyro stabilized platforms,
(wheres speed up to 25k) tried with 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 units, with and without gimbals ...
Wonder what you are trying - there is no way to get antigravity  based on the principles of angular momentum by my opinion.
Of course I have seen these "fllying" contrivances ...drawings, pc simulated ...youtube experiments ... but not any working unit,
Have you seen?
Regards,
khabe

Hi Khabe,

... very interesting things are coming up here. :)

I do have a heli-license and some RC Models too.
And sometimes i go flying with an Ultralight- Gyrocopter...

Germany has simply not enough space and therefore much to much government-regulations for all of this.
No fun. ..... Someday i have to go to australia for living. ;D

A while ago, i was playing with some Quadrokopters.
http://quadrokopter.net/    (... sorry for german language.)

May I ask, in which dimensions you are involved with those kind of things?

Best,
sushimoto
DAMIT DAS MOEGLICHE ENTSTEHT, MUSS IMMER WIEDER DAS UNMOEGLICHE VERSUCHT WERDEN.