Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Continuous for ever microenergy from special oriented magnet-capacitor

Started by giolvasrulez, February 28, 2009, 12:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Smith

Quoteto Bob Smith: Have you achieved anything yet?
Can you post a picture of your arrangement?
Thank you.

@giolvasrulez:  I did try this out with two new 1.5V D size batteries. Here's what I did:

Attached a 5mm diameter (2.5 mm thick) cylindrical neo magnet to positive end of new D size battery,  attached one clip of a black jump cable to the neo (on positive terminal), attached the other end (clip) onto the positive leg of a 50V 1000uF electrolytic cap.

Attached neo to negative end of D size battery with red jumper wire clipped to the negative terminal neo, and other end of jumper wire clipped to negative leg of same cap.

Placed a stack of same cylindrical neos approx. 20mm ahead of splayed legs of cap on a glass table, with stack of neos pointing north.

The cap slowly built up a charge, and I think after 3 days it was at about 75mV.  Not much juice.  I got busy, and had to clean up the livingroom table, as my wife was getting home from being out of the country :o), and put the setup away.  Sorry I didn't respond earlier. 

I still think there's something to be harnessed here. I've just been swamped at work, and had to put some things aside for awhile.  My reasoning with this particular setup is based on some of Bearden's comments about leaving the dipole open.  I also considered the setup for Lee Crock's energy cleaner that can be found here: http://www.keelynet.com/biology/crock.htm .  Somehow, it seems that he's utilizing a powerful kind of energy (splitting the positive? or perhaps some kind aetheric coherence?) with this kind of setup, which leaves the dipole open.  From what I understand, an electrolytic cap can convert this kind of aetheric energy into electrical charge under the proper conditions. 

I liked Michelinho's idea of trying plexi glass, and his making connections with the Testatika.  Perhaps if we can brainstorm a bit and try a few things while drawing info from different alt energy setups, we may come up with something.  I don't have a lot of time to put into this right now, but will try to follow along, and if I'm able to do something, will keep the group informed.
Thanks for following up with me.
Bob

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

Isn't this a similar kind of idea? The description of this and similar devices here:

http://keelytech.com/stubblefield.html

Have fun

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx