Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Obama Deception

Started by b0rg13, March 12, 2009, 04:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Eskimo Quinn

Quote from: jadaro2600 on March 16, 2009, 11:56:34 PM
Pulling all of your money out of the bank is plan?  That makes sense; so does calling coffee a staple though.

This is exactly the kind of circular logic that keep anyone from doing anything.  You contradict yourself ...might as well just buy what you want with your bank account and leave the rest to your plan.

I think the idea is - when they come en masse, that they'll be coming en masse with methods and means to take whatever they want - this includes your stash of food, your mattress savings and your guns.

The idea of martial law is to stop the looting - but when the stop-loss is the loss, it's a huge tacky insult to the institution of law.  A leader having the ability to declare martial law is insulting given the circumstances.

I have yet to see the location of laws that we will need to abide by in the event of martial law.  It's pretty much a shooting from the hip - instinctual system.  Isn't it great, though, that the people who implement the whole affair are all trained killers.

SO, has anyone got a copy of the US code as to be followed during martial law? ...After all, we are supposed to have access to laws - might as well be Caligula overthrowing the government upon declaration of martial law.

well in Australia they froze the banks less than a month ago with less bullshit than this, so spare me what you think, and you must be under 40 no doubt or have a poor memory, the biggest cash spinner in world war two was coffee, anything high in manual labor suffers because people piss off or get drafted but most of all, no one wants to work in a hard as shit job for jack shit, that is why coffee is worth a shitload.

and as for taking stashes, they will hardly be under the mattress, and I'll be killing the first motherfucker who steps foot in my door, taking his fucking wallet and hunting down his house and burn the fucking thing to the ground, and in my country my government knows who I am and when I say something I fucking well mean it. They know I will climb over 3 mountain ranges to escape not read some fucking book and hope to be a good dog or stupid enough to think a legal answer exists. They come we kill em and to stop the scum they have to know we will target their houses and families for joining the nazis or staying with them.

No more!!! death to all Nazi scum and whoever supports them, telling people no to prepare is playing into the fuckers hands, in Australia our total military and police are less than 100,000 what they are going to simultaneously search 20 million people with 100,000?? No when they start word will get out and then you don’t wait you hunt them first and hit their houses, everyone knows where coppers live and army housing estates are. Once their nazi soldiers start to suffer their armies will crumble. I am related to a copper, they all beleive that when 3 of the with guns were in a park with a drunk 15 year old they were outnumbered and in fear of their lives. Chicken shit coward, even my missus father belives it and I told him they were all cowards at christmas dinner, That would have been right before i said any of those scum touch my kids and i will hunt everything alive in a uniform. Some of us are not afraid, for some of us our fear is a cage not death. so I have 3 million Aussies that have been in prison with that same fear on my side already, in america there is 30 million who have lived in cages, millions out of work and homeless, let them come, we want them to come, we need them to come if we are ever to change this planet
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

hoptoad

Quote from: The Eskimo Quinn on March 17, 2009, 12:35:55 AM
well in Australia they froze the banks less than a month ago with less bullshit than this, so spare me what you think, and you must be under 40 no doubt or have a poor memory, the biggest cash spinner in world war two was coffee, anything high in manual labor suffers because people piss off or get drafted but most of all, no one wants to work in a hard as shit job for jack shit, that is why coffee is worth a shitload.

and as for taking stashes, they will hardly be under the mattress, and I'll be killing the first motherfucker who steps foot in my door, taking his fucking wallet and hunting down his house and burn the fucking thing to the ground, and in my country my government knows who I am and when I say something I fucking well mean it. They know I will climb over 3 mountain ranges to escape not read some fucking book and hope to be a good dog or stupid enough to think a legal answer exists. They come we kill em and to stop the scum they have to know we will target their houses and families for joining the nazis or staying with them.

No more!!! death to all Nazi scum and whoever supports them, telling people no to prepare is playing into the fuckers hands, in Australia our total military and police are less than 100,000 what they are going to simultaneously search 20 million people with 100,000?? No when they start word will get out and then you don’t wait you hunt them first and hit their houses, everyone knows where coppers live and army housing estates are. Once their nazi soldiers start to suffer their armies will crumble. I am related to a copper, they all beleive that when 3 of the with guns were in a park with a drunk 15 year old they were outnumbered and in fear of their lives. Chicken shit coward, even my missus father belives it and I told him they were all cowards at christmas dinner, That would have been right before i said any of those scum touch my kids and i will hunt everything alive in a uniform. Some of us are not afraid, for some of us our fear is a cage not death. so I have 3 million Aussies that have been in prison with that same fear on my side already, in america there is 30 million who have lived in cages, millions out of work and homeless, let them come, we want them to come, we need them to come if we are ever to change this planet

Hey Ozzie, this is one Vico who agrees with some, but definitely not all of your sentiments.

A few questions arise after digesting this statement of yours: "They come we kill em and to stop the scum they have to know we will target their houses and families for joining the nazis or staying with them."

By all means kill em if they come.!  ::)  But aren't you just being a Nazi yourself when you say "we will target their houses and families". ???

What if their families are innocent, or worst still, innocent victims of Nazi style terror themselves, and too scared to leave.?

Domestic violence against (mostly) women and children can occur for a long time because the victim/s are terrorised and traumatised until they are too scared shitless to do anything about it. Yet often, outside the home, no one else is even aware that abuse is occuring, because they have learnt to hide their fear and bruises.

Would you be targeting their families for extermination or liberation?

As for those who join a Nazi or some other Fascist organization and staying with them, I think you'll find that most Fascist regimes exercise a uni-directional policy. You can join but you can never leave.!!

Acting just like them may be one way to win a civil war against Nazis and Fascists, but it isn't a way to win a civil peace.

Cheers

The Eskimo Quinn

Quote from: hoptoad on March 17, 2009, 02:13:37 AM
Hey Ozzie, this is one Vico who agrees with some, but definitely not all of your sentiments.

A few questions arise after digesting this statement of yours: "They come we kill em and to stop the scum they have to know we will target their houses and families for joining the nazis or staying with them."

By all means kill em if they come.!  ::)  But aren't you just being a Nazi yourself when you say "we will target their houses and families". ???

What if their families are innocent, or worst still, innocent victims of Nazi style terror themselves, and too scared to leave.?

Domestic violence against (mostly) women and children can occur for a long time because the victim/s are terrorised and traumatised until they are too scared shitless to do anything about it. Yet often, outside the home, no one else is even aware that abuse is occuring, because they have learnt to hide their fear and bruises.

Would you be targeting their families for extermination or liberation?

As for those who join a Nazi or some other Fascist organization and staying with them, I think you'll find that most Fascist regimes exercise a uni-directional policy. You can join but you can never leave.!!

Acting just like them may be one way to win a civil war against Nazis and Fascists, but it isn't a way to win a civil peace.

Cheers

if there was a palistinian liberation fund I would donate to it, firing rockets into schools and shopping centres is no different to walking in with one starpped to you, war is war, you attack us we will defend ourselves and just like the palistinians if they are on our soil all nazis desrve to die, You know how serious I am, in 30 years I have not given up smoking, I ran those 3 mountain ranges when I smoked and only 6 years ago, today I made the choice, not for health but for battle fitness reasons, something no amount of money could have paid me to do.

As for killing families, ther are a million dead Iraquis at the hands of Australain british and american soldiers, women and children "mostly" These nazis have to know there will be a price higher than they want to pay, I don't want a civil peace, I want only freedom lovers alive not capitulated nazis who will simply rise up again. They have to know if they invade our homes with guns we will do the same to their familes. Nazis do what they do because it is in their nature. We don't have to kell their families, just drag them out and burn the house, do what they did to the jews, not a tattoo but a small hot brand of a swastika in the same place on each of them.

Leaders have to be executed though along with party members just like we did after world war 2. any collaborators found to have given up firends sdhould be burnt alive for they are the very worst scum of all. You give information to nazis aginst free men then you deserve the very worst, and this will also destroy their information network once it is known.
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

jadaro2600

I think I agree with the above poster in the notion that violence would only beget violence.  Lies beget lies - etc.

Martial law, which I have made comment on around this forum - is a temporal thing.   It's the abuses of power that ensue durring this time, both by constructive and destructive means.  Some may think that looting is the biggest problem in a natural disaster.  The idea is, that the person looting, or what-have-you is the person that's disregarding the rights of others.  This is no excuse to kill someone - looting, that is.  There IS a justice system, and though we have the inherent right to bear arms ( questionably ) we also have to respect the fact that any and all justice rests on the shoulders of the people ...and when the people are a bunch of trigger happy intolerants, then it's hard to say that the government is the problem.

We can draft all the legislation in the history of mankind, and if no one enforces it, then it's as good as trash.  If someone write legislation the essentially mandates violence - and it gets enforced, then who is to blame for this? ...there are only a few people that have the power to grant kill-switches through legislative acts, ...

Alex Jones points out that these few legislators and lobbyists are all in bed together, and that they're a bunch of trigger happy greed overzealous pigs.  THere's little we can do to change the person any more than I can change you.

When we say the " untouchables" its more like a stab at their immunity and their ignorance all at once.  Accepting the fact that their actions are eventually going to get them into a fix is - whether those action get people killed or have people to suffer is the focus of justice.

Will there be justice brought to these people - will it be too late - will the damage already have been done, and will what replaces them in the vacuum be something far worse -  ..it's the tainted water.  You can water the plants with it all you want, but those plants can only live so long and be healthy.

I don't advocate violence, or upheavals, or martial law.  I can't advocate anything like that - affirming one is affirming the other.  There will be no affirmation in support of martial law unless it's there to protect my rights - and i can't do this selfishly.  Such power cannot be used selfishly - absolute power corrupts absolutely ...etc

I think the nazi's are gone, it's the neocons and neonazis perpetrating this horror we see in the world.

The Eskimo Quinn

I will be writing up a "self defense" manual against invasion or terrorist attack from without or within. This will contain all military tactics, all tactics used by police which modern terrorists will have access to.

who to make defensive weapons, how to kill a man without weapons in less than sixty second even in handcuffs, how to avoid being tracked or trailed, where to leave supplies and the keeping of private supplies outside of a group in case of betrayal, avoiding movements carrying any mobile phones, movement on cloudy days where satellites do not work. How to mathematically find a traitor with false information.

what military tactics are used in warfare, what are used outside regulations, how to kill all guards in a nazi prison camp easily and without detection or risk.

how to disable foreign invaders infrastructure. the information given is of no value to a traitor who gains access to it, as each and every means and method is not traceable or detectable even if you are looking for it. Many of these tactics are derived from medieval methods where weapons and equipment such as we have today were not available.

All references will be made in respect to foreign invaders or a nazi coup, so that it cannot be banned, self defense is a legal right against such things, and to ban it would be to admit you were a Nazi. Naturally i do not condone the use of any such information for any other purpose. none of the information contained is new, all is available in some public or historical document somewhere, just not as a useful collection.

Learn to keep supplies that are of a common nature in the place where they would exist in a house, then they are just common items exactly where they should be. stashes excluded of course offsite. never keep your stash in your house, if you escape from nazis you cannot go home anyway, if you have to leave quickly you will not have time and the gear will slow you down. 2 private stashes are best. Collective stashes if an army is formed to retake and invaded country or city, should not include all your items, a full set should be kept separately, and as noted before only moved without mobile phone possession as they can be tracked even when turned off and done on very overcast days. Car to train stations or rental car company, use only old rentals without built in trackers that record history of movement.

Why bullet proof glass works and how to build shelters against bunker busters and any other missile. Timber and sand, not even a tomahawk missile will go through a large tree it will detonate on impact. How to make gas masks with carbon filters the same as the M16A1 military mask. How to set up perimeter defense with warning signals given off for a few dollars. Prevent leopard crawling in overlooking grassland and treed areas. How to use decoys.

what soldiers look for an how to destroy optical targeting, how to destroy communications from attacking forces. How to create the illsuion of a fake army in the field or positions of real against fakes positions. how to direct invading traffic to an ambush

we must call them Nazis, people cannot form against 20 differnt titles given them, they need a set enemy, and Obama is as pure a Nazi as they come just like Bush, we must maintain the term that people identify with.

God willing I will not die of old age in some country that is a prison, I will die fighting or a free man, the world needs heros now more than ever and there are so many who feel their lives mean nothing and they will never achieve anything, this is their chance to be the one thing they always wanted to be, and the people craming to get in front of TV cameras every day proves this exists at even teenage level, the need to be recognised> I am one of th finest marketing managers this planet has ever seen, and make no mistake this camapiagn against evil is no different to any other product, show them the truth, show them the benefits to them and show them how to achieve owning the product.