Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Obama Deception

Started by b0rg13, March 12, 2009, 04:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

dankie

And what are you gonna do about it ?

NOTHING !!!!!

PYRODIN123321

Dankie....don't be an ass ::) ,Borg is doing something just by posting here, read and learn what people around the world already know.

Anybody who does a lot of research on-line knows about this stuff or they just don't want/care to hear/read it, people are fainting sheep- anything scares/threatens them or causes a change in perspectives and the head goes in the sand....Mr Borg does a good job getting the info out here, it takes a person who has a mind of their own to comprehend the big picture and that's pretty common at this site..

peace
Peace.

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, lets play nice folks. Dankie has a good point even if he doesnt realize it, what are people going to do about and i agree nothing because that is exactly what people need to be doing. people need to go on massive strike so to speak, drop everything that these dark ones have us doing to support there efforts to further enslaves ourselves. Problem with this notion is if enough people dont understand how things actually work in the world or their country then they wont understand that their arm is bleeding although its actually an illusion and will not know what to do to stop it. What i am saying is i need not watch one more video or read one more article about what these ones deceiving the people are doing, why because i understand there operating principles and what their goals tend to be therefore my vision is focused not on the fear that these videos create but rather a vision of peace,harmony, abundance and true freedom. Maybe you think what i just said is naive or putting my head in the sand however i implore anyone reading this to look at history even though skewed to give you an image of man that says man is animal like, the human being is a peaceful being and the only power these ones have that would try to remove the peoples power is to focus your attention away from the unity of all things and create a seperation mentality within. Our very thoughts and where we focus those are more powerful than most realize. Think about this, if the mind is not all powerful then why is there such a concern over controlling what we think. Some might say oh its so we dont revolt, that is only part of the equation. we are all infinite creator beings here on this planet to remember that fact. We the peoples of the world have the power and they know it, its just that we forgot and need to remember again.

peace love light