Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Elitest Plans for World Domination

Started by Cap-Z-ro, March 14, 2009, 01:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Here is an introduction to the plan for world domination by an elite group of crime families, which has been in operation for generations.

Also revealed are those at the top of the food chain...so to speak.

See Video

http://tinyurl.com/humandomination

Regards...

dani1

wattsup

I don't.

I actually retract everything and anything I ever said about the current President as being Joe Good Guy and now dub him as the one and only Sir Pinocchio Shitmonger.

I was expecting that within a week of his inauguration, we would have read in the papers that Rothchild's plane blew up with him in it, Rockefeller's Yatch sank with him in it, and Kissingers' pace maker melted with him around it. But no such luck.

So back to work. lol

Cap-Z-ro

My apologies to b0rg I just noticed he posted the above video previously.

Nevertheless, Obama would most certainly be classified as an 'uncle Tom' also by Harry Belafonte...who once referred to semi-Colon Powell and Condelsleeza Rice as 'uncle Tom's' on Larry King.

I shall in the future refer to him as "Otoma" .

With the only of striking back being to stick him with an unflattering name.

Regards...

b0rg13

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on March 14, 2009, 06:50:07 PM
My apologies to b0rg I just noticed he posted the above video previously.

Nevertheless, Obama would most certainly be classified as an 'uncle Tom' also by Harry Belafonte...who once referred to semi-Colon Powell and Condelsleeza Rice as 'uncle Tom's' on Larry King.

I shall in the future refer to him as "Otoma" .

With the only of striking back being to stick him with an unflattering name.

Regards...

no need for the apology Cap, keep doing what you do.

O.....one
B.....bad
A.....ass
M....mistake
A.....america

peace.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.